State of Decay: Year-One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i recently tried to play this game again but the trainers do not work it just shows the red ! and says “we ran into a problem loading this tool” without even trying to load it

So is this trainer currently broken or under development? Whenever I attempt to use it it tells me that “We ran into a problem loading this tool.” Are there any fixes planned?

I’ve been working on a part of Infinity v2, so I haven’t had time to make fixes for this game, but I’ll see what’s going on.

Thanks for taking a look.

I just tested the game and it loads fine with all of the mods.

My exe version is 15.11.3.5751.

What does it say under your game StateOfDecay.exe Properties?

I have the same exe version 15.11.3.5751 and whenever I got to start up the trainer it says in infinity “We ran into a problem loading this tool.” Could it be an issue with my infinity application? I have used it for Far Cry 4 and Dishonored and it has worked flawlessly.

@unknown_v2 Have you figured out what the issue is yet? I would love to use your trainer for State of Decay.

No, I’m not sure. Can you upload your exe to a website like www.mediafire.com or www.mega.nz?

My State of Decay exe?

Yea.

https://mega.nz/#fm/wgVEAAQL

1 Like

That link doesn’t seem valid?

Make sure you are sharing the public link, it might require a key.

Try this one MEGA

Yea, our files are exactly the same. Not sure what’s going on.

Are you using the Infinity V2 or V1? Because I am thinking it could be a possible issue with V1.

I am testing out the trainer in v1. It loads and works fine.

Hmm maybe I have some corrupt registry files… I will clean my Registry then try again.

Any updates on this Trainer? I’ve had the exact same issues and nothing seems to be working.

The State of Decay: Year-One trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fix

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Go ahead and try it out and let me know if you run into any more issues!