State of Decay: Year-One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I cant play it keeps crashing whens the next update going to be available

I know this game has been out for a bit now. I’m just wanting to know is there no ability to modify the game save like what was able to be done on Horizon on the 360 version? Like modifying Traits and character apparences etc? Thanks.

Google for a save editor. Since Infinity v3 is on its way now most of them are working on that i believe.
So guess its worth your time to check google first :3

For some reason the silencer doesn’t work, Im currently playing just State of Decay none of the DLC with YOSE.

1 Like

Yea the Infinite Silencer doesn’t work and the infinite durability doesn’t work on guns they still go down and eventually Jam.

2 Likes

I have noticed this as well. :frowning:

2 Likes

Infinite Silencer and Durability still dont work on guns. just a heads up

1 Like

The silencer and durability for firearms still doesnt work. Please fix, if you can thank you.

i just keep on dying whenever i use infinite health

1 Like

Okay so it all seems to be working except the durability and infinite silencers?? Is that just me or is it everyone?? The durability works fine on melee weapons but doesnt at all on guns and the silencers still deplete

i also got the same problem my character goes down and i keep gettin press space repeatly to get up but nothing happen

Once I open the game with the trainer and its past the loading screen my game spreads across half the screen on both monitors and i can’t access the options menu to change the resolution. Does anyone know what the problem is or if there is anything I can do to fix it?

Would it be possible to add a infinite npc health in which human npcs can never die?

someone

fix

the

motherfucking

health

Stop the spam.

Oy you
Chill the ■■■■ out will ya?
You keep on spamming in different threads how something is not working and bla bla.
Go pro. Don’t leech and maybe just maybe somebody will give a damn

2 Likes