Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ressources cheat shouldn’t affect AI.
The fact that Fast Construction/Recruiting affect also the AI seems weird in my opinion and I never noticed it before. Might be a new thing, I haven’t played Stellaris in months xD.
I know for a fact if you use certain console command it also affect AI but I never had any problem with cheats coming from this trainer.
In your suggestions the Quick Colossus attack can’t be done because it rely on a DLC and the trainer is made for base game. However you can search on the wiki for console command if there is one who can do what you want.

Hope you have a great day and that my answer was satisfying enough ! :grin:

1 Like

Appreciate that response. Explains a lot. Presume then the resources not in the trainer can’t be added due to them relying on DLCs also?

Probably.
You can still add them manually with console command, the wiki about it is quite well made.

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

All of the set resources cheats go back to their original values after 1 day.

i know if your resources Excedded your storage they always reset to the maximum storage limit for that resource

What happened to the unlimited resource cheat?

1 Like

WebbysanPro
What happened to the unlimited resource cheat?

it was replaced in the September update. I personally feel we should have the ability to do either of them… I preferred the unlimited over the set resources, as the set resources is only a temporary options… as soon as you unpause the game and a tick occurs, your stats reset back to what you have a cap level of.

On a different note:
I do know that the “Fast Station Construction” currently stops working when upgrading to “Star Fortess”

1 Like

This trainer is practically useless… the resource commands only work for 1 day and Fast construction does not even work for most of planetary construction and space station upgrades… not only that the “God mode” command does not work much at all

1 Like

It’s not that it stop working it is just the result of ressources (what I mean by ressources is there is a value for building - for exemple it takes 10 months to build - and that value the higher or smaller it goes reduce the building time and so insta build what you want) needed becomes too great and so the cheat build as much as possible for the “Star Fortress” but the remaining building time isn’t taken care of.
It works the same for research, when you reach the last uprades even with the cheat activated it does not complete it entirely.
The most important part of this trainer is the console command in Ironman anyway. The console command is all you need really.

the mods are useless now, put back unlimited resources

When you activate fast-construction and recruitment both you and the ai get it, rest of the cheats are ok for the moment, but quite the bother, unlimited resources for the basic ones and to tap for the special ones

1 Like

personally i preferred it when the resources were set to infinite will it stay how it is or will it change back

1 Like

I Hope it Changes back

1 Like

You are right fast construction stopped working. My bases stopped upgrading instanty

The entire Cheat/mods system is obsolete now. My resources vanish the moment I set them. My other two researchers do not even research any further. What exactly did you guys do to the update. It ruined the entire game and mod itself. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK to what it was before the update ruined ot!

As long as you leaves the console command cheat for Ironman Mode I don’t care what you do with the trainer.
I don’t know if the trainer is broken at the moment but all you really need are console commands to cheat.

Anyway thanks for making this trainer and updating it when you feel like it :grin:

consumer goods and alloys are backwards, I have to hit F8 for alloys (which is listed for CG) and F6 for consumer goods (which is listed for alloy’s)

you can just change the hotkeys

I could… if I was still pro, right now I have to change the hotkeys each time I hit play from that new save cheats thing