Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

At least the console for ironman still working, from that everything still being possible to do and still get the achievements in 3.4.

Yeah, Ironman and achievements ain’t working on PC unfortunately. As far as I could tell, no matter the settings achievements are disabled.

Looks like just about everything is broken after today’s update.

1 Like

Not like that, the cheat for console on Ironman mode still working and so the achievements (got 3 today in this way).

Hmm, strange. When I start a new game its there in red that the achievements are locked/unavailable.

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

You need to activate Ironman to get achievements.

1 Like

Thanks!

And remove mods if I’m not mistaken

Yeah I know lol, also, no mods installed. However, after the update it seems to work. Go figure :man_shrugging:

Can only speak for myself, but seems to still work after yesterday’s patch/bug update. Have no problems so far.

Whenever I turn on the Console for Iron Mode cheat and then turn off, the game UI cannot be zoomed in or out anymore. Leaving the cheat enabled resolves the effects.

Ye it is not because of the trainer.
The cause come from the key pressed to activate the cheats.
So to not have this problem you can either change the key press on the trainer or alt+tab to the trainer to activate the cheat.

1 Like

Thank you, it works now. I didn’t know there was a key binding for such feature in the game XD

By any chance can you please add Instant Megastructure completion? I honestly wouldn’t know how hard it would be for you guys but it would be a really nice addition to the list, i really don’t like going and activating console then typing Instant_Build then let the structure proceed then typing Instant_build again to turn it off so the AI can take advantage of having that on in the console. It would also be nice if you made it compatible with the other popular technology mods the Gigastructures Engineering. But thank you for the current list, just some slight criticism and appreciation of such an amazing list.

1 Like

God mode is broken after today’s patch

2 Likes

all resource are broken too only unlimit fleet is work

Hey There!

Thanks so much for all your work for Stellaris cheats and trainer!

May I ask will there be an update for Stellaris cheats and trainer now that the new 3.4.4 patch is out?

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Max Resources Limit cheat added
3 Likes

Just tested the update, everything seemed to work except god mode. It activates but ships/space stations still seemed to get destroyed.

6 Likes