Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seconded. The God Mode didn’t work. Every thing else went fine

5 Likes

Same issue with God Mode as the two users above me.

2 Likes

god mode and Super Max Resources Limit share the same hotkey

god mode doesn’t seem to work
and my resources did not increase…

1 Like

Is it possible to remove the major megastructures building limit (one per Empire) through your trainer? I have problems dealing with mods.

god mode is also not seeming to work for myself as well. Keep up the good work though.

2 Likes

can confirm God mode is not working

1 Like

上帝模式不起作用[

Tried God mode again, definitely not working

1 Like

the god model does not work, but increases the material capacity

1 Like

God mode does not work

2 Likes

I would like to request

Instant colonisation,

Fast survey (with included bonuses intact, such as the Meticulous trait for Anomaly Chance)
((I’m guessing the survey ship has to teleport to each planet))

Teleportation speed travel within a system
(To preserve the game logic to support the above cheat)
(Applying to all types of ships)

Update for fast construction to apply to megastructures in the same way it does for building mining stations, research stations, and starbases.

That’s it.
I already broke the game logic, from buying on the internal market and selling to AI.
The game developer still doesn’t follow ethical logic and still doesn’t test how accurate the thousands of gameplay bandaids work when they’re piling on top of one another. Hoping to create a super feature which has so far reached 0% of its intended audience.

The trainer is meant for debugging in this game, but is actually real-complement.
(…until the game is really complete.)
((… and until another game takes the idea and metamorphises the concept in to a more playable game.))

(Can you see how the developers are treating this game like writer’s block for SINS?..)

maybe for some people but maybe also some people have a reason for needing god mode not just to cheat through the game but to test other mechanics and or various other reasons thus having god mode be broken for so long is an issue

3 Likes

F1 is the same shortcut key for both god mode and super max resources limit.

Regardless, god mode doesn’t work and it’s a bit puzzling the devs assigned the same k/b shortcut for two different cheats.

Keep assigning it to a new key. Mine set to the S after a few tries.

Regardless, until God mode gets fixed it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

As a temporary workaround, you can toggle the Console/Dev Mode in Ironman option, open the console with the “~” key (by default), and type the command “invincible” to make all player ships immune to combat damage.

I tested the command a bit and I think Admirals don’t gain experience with this command enabled, but my test was hardly exhaustive. Just something to keep in mind.

3 Likes

I tested out the “invincible” command some more and the command applies to stations as well as ships (despite the command description stating player ships). So the command basically accomplishes the same effect as the original mod in the trainer.

Also, Admirals still gain experience with the command enabled.

So while the trainer’s god cheat doesn’t work, I don’t see a need for the developers to prioritize a fix here since we have access to the command that accomplishes the same effect. As a matter of fact, the devs probably used this function to apply the effect without having to type the command.

Hopefully that clarifies a few things.

2 Likes

well the obviously havent prioritized it sense its been nearly a month now… and your not helping matters any…

1 Like

What do you need help with? God mode cheat doesn’t work, but there is a very easy workaround via the console. The only issue I can see here is if you’re attempting to use god mode in multiplayer games (where the console wouldn’t work properly).

Otherwise, all other cheats work perfectly.

then why bother having some of these “cheats” in wemod if there so easly worked around in console… people use Wemod instead of console for a Reason and im WELL aware all the other “Cheats” work but sense you decide what cheats get fixed and not ill leave you to it and p.s. i dont Cheat in multiplayer nor do i even attempt to and frankly you attempting to besmirch me speaks volumes.

1 Like

what would happen if i used wemod in iron mna mode in stellaris and im online in steam ?