Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Naval Capacity is putting Stations down to 0 instead of the ships to 0

On another note will there be new toggles since there is now leader caps and other changes to the game too?

2 Likes

As Drarkan stated Naval Capacity is putting Stations down to 0 instead of the ships to 0

On another note will there be new toggles since there is now leader caps and other changes to the game too?

Hey boss, not sure what the update to Stellaris did but this definitely needs to be looked into and updated -again-. The ‘Set Resources’ cheats ain’t working. Tried them all from Energy Credits to Influence, none of them work.

As far as everything else, they seem to work fine, although I could never get God Mode to work for the longest time, but Console/Dev mode in Ironman does work, which allows me to use Invincible.

I haven’t tested the Naval Capacity cheat but I never use it anyway.

Well now I’m confused.

I literally did nothing different and suddenly the resource cheats are working perfectly fine. And I know it hasn’t been updated -again- because it still says ‘Last updated 5/10/23’ so, honestly idk, Stellaris being Stellaris.

Still haven’t touched the unlimited naval capacity cheat though, since I never really use it anyway. So not sure if that still broken or not.

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  1. Unlimited Naval Capicity:didnt work and starbase capicity are set to 0 when enabled it. This happened at least a week
2 Likes

I can confirm that this bug has not yet been fixed. The starbase limit is set to 0 when trying to enable “Unlimited Naval Capacity” Been this way since the previous update.

1 Like

Thanks

I don´t know if it is just me but when I set the Inventory cheats they grant me different resources like setting minerals gives me energy or setting food gives me minerals.
Do others also have a similar problem?

2 Likes

Hi, God Mode and Super Max Resources Limit have the same key binding.

1 Like

It seems “Console/Dev Mode in Ironman” does not work. Can be toggled, but doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

You can change the key binding yourself too, though having it default the same is annoying, I saw that too but already changed it

1 Like

Would be great if fast build option will work for Megastructures too. Thanks

1 Like

It seems like using “Console/Dev Mode in Ironman” disables the ability to earn achievements. Is there a workaround for this?

Any plan to update this for the Galactic Paragons update? Pretty sure the “Unlimited Naval Capacity” command has been bugged since this was released (bugging your Leadership Capacity instead), seemingly because that value is in its old cell on the HUD (its a cell farther over to the right now).

Unlimited Naval Capacity still bugged, messing with starbase count and leaders count.

2 Likes

ability to add minor artifacts resource would be grand

2 Likes

Like the others, I am also experiencing the bug where unlimited naval capacity is broke and is affecting starbases rather than naval capacity.

1 Like

Cheers! As simple as that. No need to write anything else as praise, since writing the post in TLD.

I LOVE Stellaris too though. Thanks for a way to turn a loosing game into a playable one, when the free leisure hours are few and far between.

// Nurean