Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No unlimited resource cheats working for me right now. The app will make the sound as though the cheat is activating, but it instantly turns the cheat back off again without the effect appearing in game. God mode will not stay active either. All other cheats working as far as I can tell.

Deutsch:
Trainer arbeitet seid dem 16.04.2020 mit dem neuen Update 2.6.3 nicht mehr. Es kommt beim aktivieren nur ein Sound aber es passiert nix.

English:
Trainer has not been working since April 16, 2020 with the new update 2.6.3. There is only one sound when activated, but nothing happens.

When can we expect an update, and is it possible to up the amounts for resource and the instant build cheats? Also the dev mode in ironman cheat keeps cause a glitch were i cant move around the map or go to systems have to exit to desktop just to fix it after i put in a command some times i have to use more than 1 command to activate the glitch

So, the vote already gone above the threshold. I’d like to see an update for the current version.

It’s gone over the halfway point.

Each vote bumps a trainer slightly higher up the trainer developer’s queue.
You’ll need to be patient and wait for a trainer developer to get around to it.
Bear in mind:

• There are other games with a higher number of votes in the queue to get through first.
  • WeMod’s staff, like all businesses at this time, are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.

You could also use your WeMod referral link to invite your friends over to bump it a little higher up the list with more votes.

You’ll need to be patient. The trainer developers will get around to it when they are able. In the meantime - plenty of freebies here to distract you: Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community

Vote already in first request position for 4 days now yet no further process on update?

Welcome to the community @LeadingGoldfish61. :slight_smile:

You will need to be patient.

• This is not the only game in existence - there are millions, thousands of them which WeMod caters for
  • The trainer developer likely has some things in their queue that were there first.
  • The COVID-19 pandemic has affected our staff, like every other business out there.
  • The trainer developers are human, not robot.
3 Likes

Hi Mrantifun and Wemod crew just wanted to say thank you for taking the time despite everything going on in the world to make these things for everyone to enjoy games even if people complain never forget how awesome and how appreciated all of you are just wanted to drop this here incase you guys could use a boost looking forward to the new trainer when you can get it out but take your time.

3 Likes

I deeply appreciate the work done on these trainers and how much time it takes to do this, and the dedication to updating these trainers… But why was there also no mention of the broken or heavily downgraded aspects of the trainer in the last update? God mode literally didn’t work, ships just lost health and died at the same rate as if the trainer wasn’t active. Research was nowhere near as useful as the previous update. The resources were much less than what the previous update had. None of this was fixed or even mentioned by staff. Any sort of update one why this decision was made or how it was being fixed could have allayed a lot of irritation in the members. If we’re not getting any sort of information or response about this, why would we pay to support this? I understand prioritizing responses of those who are already paying, but ignoring a number of comments from those who are potential supporters is just a bad strategy.

4 Likes

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

does this update boost the resource cap above 9.9k?

I’m really starting to doubt paying for this app i have since September of 2019 and I really enjoy and appreciate the work they do but why does it take two months for a update just for it to be pretty much pointless again especially on a popular title. I get it takes time and hard work especially in the current state of the world but come on, its hard for me to justify handing over my hard earned money to a service that doesn’t really appreciate it.

Resources still at only 9.9k, which is very low (as when I started using this trainer before the last few updates and the resources were 999k). I haven’t tested others yet.

1 Like

I am in love with this app but the update speed and the lack of info re getting annoying so could we all get a SITREP.

Cheers the lads that put all of this work into this even though there is a global pandemic around

This was updated one day ago. Pretty quick.
And what is a SITREP ?

@ptondo Jeremy Clarkson says it all the time. I believe it stands for Situation Report.

1 Like

your cheat caused me to lose my resources everu thing went from 50k to 9k

2 Likes

I am seeing the same issue where all of the resources are capped out at only 9.9K and it is not allowing some of the research to be completed due to not have enough resources.

All of the resources are still capped at 9.9K. It is not allowing research and different items to be completed that require more resources.

Just to let you all know - Team WeMod is investigating the 9.9k resources issue to try and find the cause. We’ll let MrAntiFun know the results. Please bear with us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes