Stepto's Xbox Live Account Hacked

gotta laugh at everyone hating on this guy. social engineering an account with such a high status is impressive, considering the employee giving out the details should’ve looked up and known that it was an Xbox Live enforcement team member account lol. it also caused a lot of embaressment on their behalf and proves that talking someone into doing something isn’t difficult

You do not study any form of hacking in forensics. Do you even know what ‘forensics’ is? Clearly not, so stop trying to look cool by lying to everyone, saying you study forensics and can hack. “Forensics think about that for one second then think about security technologies” What the ****, are you talking about? It seems like you can’t even speak english, never mind getting around the multiple layers of security used on any network.

LMFAO who better to hack than a Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team …CLASSIC

Theres different forms of forensics, nut just the shizz u see on CSI bro. I’m studying the part in security technologies, and seen as computers are part of technology and hacking falls under a security threat i think so. And dont tell me that i am not studying any form of hacking in forensics. I think i know what I’m bloody studying.

Theres ur proof, on the left highlighted is the modules where i study hacking and various other things like cryptography, i also use EnCase which is the software used to gather evidence and prepare it for court.
Heres a link if you wana know what EnCase is cos u probably don’t know **** about it
http://www.guidancesoftware.com/forensic.htm
And on the right you can see my course name.
So stfu, i do study forensics, and do study hacking. You’ll probably try saying something smart. But i don’t care cos ive just shown u i do study forensics

Damn lucky fools

Nice…

Now i will give someone TEN cheeseburgers if you could hack Predator’s Account and change his motto saying Steptos was here =)

LOL you do not study hacking. You study breaking into a pc locally (not really hard) or putting a hard drive back together, things like that. You would never be needed to break into a network of any kind, especially from half way around the world. “Heres a link if you wana know what EnCase is cos u probably don’t know **** about it” No ****, if i dont know what it is you dumbass. To be honest, you can’t spell or use basic grammar, wich makes it even harder to belive you, especially when you don’t know anything about what you are apparently studying.

You sir are a Boss.

Ok dude, you know more about my course than I do. I’ve proven to you I do study forensics and now you’re telling me I’m wrong again. I CBA to prove you wrong once again. I had to do a 20 page report on hacking for computer crime which I got 83% for so apparently I do know what I’m talking about. I don’t really care what you think
And TBH how the **** would you know what I study? You doing my course? So don’t tell me what I DO study.
And sorry try hard but I’m not your bloody teacher i don’t care about grammar. You probably copy/pasted into MS Word before posting. You people do my head in when you try arguing with some one… Bla bla bla grammer. Well you fcking understood what i said so why do u give a fck? I’m not really bothered about my grammar when on a forum, who am i trying to impress?
I obviously know more than you seen as you said there is no hacking in forensics. You dumbass.

Do you guys even know what you’re arguing about anymore?

Cut it.

Everybody can agree that the kid isn’t a “hacker”.

Ahh sorry Cheater, just tht guy got me little wound up. Thinks he knows it all, telling me what i do and don’t study. I’m guna leave it here.
And yea i agree, predator isn’t really a hacker. I think hacking is too strong a word for social engineering.

Why are people being so arrogant r7slayer… i mean dude…He is majoring in a topic that he loves…why are people bring him down and saying that he is lying and making up Bs?
-I just think that most people want to major in “Hacking and Modding” which is no such thing…what, are you going to go to college and say hey i want to join Hacking and Modding 101…man tell you chew you up and spit you out…
-Any ways… wasn’t this thread about another person “Predator” ?

…now someone is going to talk crap about me…saying that i am r7slayer’ kiss up?
-.-

Edit…Did not see that Cheater has already settle this…Thanks =)…it took me 6mins to type this (fail)

All they had to do was

1. Look up the gamertag " Skepto"
  2. look at the info.
    3.Take it back.

He probably did this just to make his E-Wiener larger

Damn…

stepto has his sh*t back…

I love people who get off on this. Predator? Really? What a creative name. That guy is teh leet hackz0rz!

Go outside

Lol I heard Predator is a Mexican.

Two Words For You, YOU BEAST!. Keep Up The Good Work!

Stfu, if someone is a mexican, its me.

All I am reading in this thread is either jealousy or extreme butthurt.