Stoneshard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank You!

1 Like

Also tried the gold cheat and its not working, not showing different gold amount. Tried to buy some things and the gold went down, no change.

1 Like

The ā€œstatusā€-cheats work( hunger, thirst, pain etc.),
the ā€œunlimited healthā€-cheat and ā€œunlimited goldā€-cheat donā€™t work and/ or freeze the character/game.
Maybe a ā€œsave anywhereā€-cheat would be great?!
Thanks!
gameversion is 0.7.0.15

3 Likes

Hi MrAntiFun,

The latest mods are still not working well.
No golds added despite activated. Health too.
And whenever activated the health or energy side, my char will stuck and cannot move on the next map.
Please help.

3 Likes

Gold doesnt work and Unlimited healt freeze the game with this error:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object o_player:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_o_player_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_player_Step_0 (line -1)
gml_Object_o_verren_Step_0 (line -1)

2 Likes

I canā€™t set the gold,it doesnā€™t work.I have the steam version and automatically updated.
gameversion is 0.7.0.16

1 Like

The Stoneshard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Any chance an Increased Movement Speed could be added? Itā€™s annoying slowly walking over emply map tiles.

1 Like

Update please! There is a new version out now.

6 Likes

When or if you update it to the new version could you please oh please add in an option for unlimited health and unlimited energy. Like just keep the value of health and energy at 9999 or something you know? That would be fantastic and thank you for reading my suggestion!

5 Likes

Please update!

1 Like

The Stoneshard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

My game crashes when I change zones or enter and leave a building even if I have not activated any mods, simply playing the game after opening the game with Wemod causes the crashes I experience when there is a zone change loadout.

4 Likes

Me too

1 Like

My game crashes too!

3 Likes

I initially tested cheats in the beginning part of the prologue, and the ones I tested worked. When transitioning to new areas my game crashes as well.

2 Likes

kept crashing after trying only one cheat. LOLā€¦ i think it need a fix

6 Likes

The game crashes when changing areas. Definitely needs a fix!

3 Likes

My game crashes too!ļ¼

4 Likes