Stoneshard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game crashes when changing areas after prologue. Ver. 0.8.1.5

3 Likes

Same crashing problem as everyone else.

2 Likes

Update would be welcome, game crashes when you alt+tab or when you go inside a dungeon

5 Likes

stoneshard need update and now not working if you in the inn and when leave there game is crashed need update fast pls

5 Likes

After playing with the trainer on for a while the game started crashing when changing the region I am in or when I kill an enemy. :frowning:
You have done a great job with this one, so I (and presumably many others) would love it if you could figure out why and patch/upadate it :heart:

1 Like

I have the same issues as Snoff4. The game crashes whenever I use the trainer.

2 Likes

The Stoneshard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Hi MrAF,

Just letting you know that the game crashes to desktop when I have cheats activated.

Was mainly using:

Unlimited Body Condition
No Pain
No Intoxication
Unlimited Sanity
Unlimited Morale

Thank you for your work and efforts on all the games you mod!

3 Likes

Been playtesting for 4 hours and seems like itā€™s mainly from the, Unlimited Body Condition, settingā€¦and an update from the devs most likely :sweat_smile:

Thank you again!

3 Likes

The problem comes from ā€œUnlimited Body Conditionā€ option, when you get hit by enemy, your health bar value is decreasing but the health stat in character menu (default C) is 9999%, which is why the updated stats value is overlapping and cause game crash. I woulds suggest a cheat that freeze the health bar value (invincible from damage).

4 Likes

This either that or bring back the infinite health cheatā€¦ although this one was a thing back when the game was 32-bit but curiously isnā€™t a thing for this version which is 64-bit.

Update please

1 Like

doesnā€™t support 64 bit