Stranded Deep Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Anyone else having trouble with the “Indestructible Items” cheat? By trouble I mean it turning off immediately after turning it on.

The Stranded Deep cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Will this work for the Epic version as well if you add it as a custom install?

2 Likes

I was coming in to check this as well. just a few minutes late.

1 Like

Yes, it works with the Epic Store version after adding it as a custom installation. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Epic Store version of the trainer would still be appreciated, though. This version is still available for free for a few more hours.

The option to vote for an Epic trainer will become available automatically when WeMod detects that enough WeModders have the game.

1 Like

When you set it to the custom path, what did you paint to to exactly?

I have tried both the stranded_deep.exe and the stranded_deep_x64.exe and neither one of them worked. It starts the launcher, the game starts after that, and then WeMod fails claiming it can’t find the game.

1 Like

Launch the game first.
Then alt+tab to WeMod to press play.

To check the correct exe:

1. Launch the game
  2. Launch Task Manager, find the game’s process
  3. Right click the game’s process. Click Open File Location
  4. The highlighted file in the window that shows up is the correct .exe
1 Like

Yea I didnt explore every single option but I was playing the Epic version of the game with this trainer. It works fine. I used the easy crafting, unlimited oxygen and stamina cheats and they all worked perfectly.

All I did was add the custom install. At first I had trouble but I used Ravenfyre’s tip and foudn my problem is that I added the wrong .exe file. I simply corrected this mistake and the trainer works fine.

1 Like

I’ve seen a few comments above stating that the indestructible items cheat doesn’t work. Was a fix ever developed for this, or does it work in a “weird” way? Cause I’ve tried using it and it does not seem to work.

As of this comment, I can say that Invincible, Stable Body Temp, and Easy Crafting do work.

Also would be nice if there could be a faster build mode cheat, where it takes less hammer strikes to build something. I spent about 12 real time hours building a brick lighthouse that was ten floors high. Never doing that again without a “speed hack”

3 Likes

Yes,i agree I think the INDESTRUCTIBLE ITEMS cheat does not work. [though it may not be possible, rafts flip and are gone etc; it may not be fixable] Also a UNLIMITED FUEL cheat-- is so needed,fuel is such a grind. Also INSTANT BUILD cheat is needed. You have to hold n click each building piece multiple times; so time consuming. Using the Hammer once to create–would be such an Ideal cheat !! (probably not possible also). I wish that cheat could be added. [without the cheats, this game would be too much of a grind --Thanks for making it playable :0)

1 Like

Not sure if this is worth fixing right now, but as of the recent 0.79.00 experimental patch, the Easy Crafting cheat no longer works. Assuming they don’t change what they did to break it, this will need to be fixed at some point (I’m in no real hurry, since I have only ever used it to craft spears if I run out during a shark fight)

WeMod does not make trainers for experimental versions of games, only the public releases.

Trainers for experimental versions would be too much of an uneconomical waste of time and money, because they change too often. Switch to the public release to use the trainers without issues.

I figured as much. I mainly posted it so if anyone else had issues, it would be publicly mentioned…for reference purposes only.

I think Easy craft is broken after the new 0.80.00 update

How?

1 Like

easy craft and infinite fiber as run out last night need update plsss ?

1 Like

Easy Craft works if you have 1 of every ingredient required to craft. Even if more numbers are in the recipe. Wood Platform = 4 sticks. If you have 1 stick, you can craft it. It isn’t working the way it should, but it is still more efficient than without it.

I haven’t tried Infinite Fiber, but I would assume it’s tied in to the same way easy craft works.

The Stranded Deep cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

My game is 0.80.00 and can’t use easy craft and Indestructible items thought I had to upgrade to pro but no luck

Ok its working with game version 0.80.00

1 Like