Stranded Deep Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update. Unlimited fibers and easy craft are no longer valid in version 0.80.

How does Fly Mode work? You put in a Fly Mode but fail to tell us how to use it. As in the controls? Thanks :confused:

New Co-op mode came out today.
Anything we need to worry about? It’s not PvP and apparently no Anti-Cheat.

Can we continue to use it? (For Single)

1 Like

Its a coop game theres no anti cheat needed, i mean coop was just added and theres no pvp nvm…

the only thing which is still working is fly mode everything else is not working anymore.

3 Likes

Needs to be updated trainer no longer works also this would work fine in coop with a friend hopefully this gets updated soon

1 Like

doesnt work for 0.80+

Game need update pls

2 Likes

Trainer outdatet. Only fly mode works.
Everything else jumps back to off after switching it on!

4 Likes

The Stranded Deep cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi, the cheat for easy craft seems to be broken for me, every time I activate it, my screen goes blurry around the edges and will not activate the craft menu at all. Just started doing it this evening. oh and the one for durability I have never gotten that one to work. Thank you, love your trainers.

Nothing works! I press a key it moves and pops back to off.

I made sure I had the latest update om wemod. Then I remapped my keys to ctrl number pad 1-0 an alt number pad 1-0 and it works. For some reason F1-F11 will not work?

Yeah, none of the cheats seem to be working.

The Stranded Deep cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Update - 03 Dec 2021
Right. It seems like the function for Unlimited health and all, no longer can it be activated after the latest update.

Update
U need to start the game, at the main game page, before starting any new session or loading your saved games, activate the function you want.
This works! :slight_smile:

I just tried to use the mod, when i press to activate the function like, Unlimited health, it does not work. the slider just goes back to ‘Off’

Is there something I have done incorrectly?

Thank you.

Easy craft does not work, tried it in coop where it used to work with my friend. But what I build he doesn’t see, I tried instant crafting but didn’t work too.

sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there anyway to add instant build or faster construction because building in this game takes ages.

Game just updated to 0.90.11.

Need trainer update for new version, since the indestructeble items dont seemt to work.

Thx. :+1:

3 Likes

Cheats not working. The WeMod shows that is active (in the game it seems like is it active) but actually not are activated.

Example: In game i see that i have unlimited breath underwater, but actually not.

You playing single player game?