Stuck at loading screen

Did you guys restart PC. ? We will check it out again sorry guys
Make sure click out bottom right corner then re start the app.

1 Like

Having the same issue

restart of the pc does not work for me.

@ProxyBox Same here.

Even closing the app like task manager and or bottom right corner. Then restart app ?

@LolistaCZ @ProxyBox same

not even appearing in bottom right corner for me

Iā€™ve tried re installing, restarted the pc two times, and still nothing.
The folder is white-listed in the AV, and iā€™ve downloaded from direct link

same here.

1 Like

Yeah mine is down. As well itā€™s my first time using it and I was wondering why itā€™s not working

same problem

Yep, still nothing. Tried restarting PC and even reinstalling.

hello, seems iā€™ve ran into an issue starting the app, I see there are quite a few others.
I have no AV, besides Malewarebytes in which iā€™ve whitelisted the entire WeMod folder. My internet provider is not comcast, and I recieve this error on the console: ā€œFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 422 ()ā€.
I have reinstalled multiple times, cleared all processes of WeMod on task manager, restarted my computer after uninstalling, even checking if i had to update my redistributals. Iā€™ve also ran as administrator. Had one instance where there was no loading screen, but a purple blank screen. Thanks in advance!

I am facing the same problems as well, have tried reinstall and restart.

Just as a slight question, (seeing eldry post on 422 error). Maybe there is something wrong with the name of the package squirrel is trying to get? Iā€™m pretty new to development in servers with webdav but that is a common error for us to see when we mess up how to get something, just my unprofessional thoughts lol.

Just so happens I put a fresh install of windows 10 on this PC Monday. Finally got around to installing the wemod app this morning and I have the same issues as everyone else in this post.

Iā€™m still facing the same problems as well.

Ya sorry guys. We are checking it out. If it was one or two people but when there is like 10 - 12
Frank got his his magic fingers working. Should be able to fix it soon. ! :+1:

4 Likes

All fixed! Thank you all for the reports.

5 Likes

Just to add confirmation, my install works!

1 Like

Can confirm as well, it works again. Thank you Frank!

1 Like