Stuck with Forever loading

Hello! i’ve been using wemod on and off and enjoyed the experiences i’ve had in the past. So now that im currently trying to use it again im stuck in a forever loading screen after login page. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed with my antivirus and windows defender off and still not getting anywhere. help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve read up on other forums of people running into this issue and tried what you recommended them but still to no avail :c

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Issues with correctly loading the WeMod software or issues with logging in are usually related to interference from security programs on your PC or network. Amongst other things.

Firstly, restart both your PC and router.

If there’s no change, then check out this troubleshooting post and give all the steps a go: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre. The title is a little different to your specific issue, but the steps are all the same.

@tarapotamus - While I appreciate you helping, please take the time to read posts before replying. They are clearly not the same issue. You’re having an issue with a game freezing while using a trainer, the OP is having an issue with WeMod logging in correctly.

I did “take the time” to read it, I just misunderstood.

I’ve done all these steps, looking at other peoples forum with related issues, as you recommended the same help. but to no avail im still having issues

Im having this same issue. Did you get it to work?