Styx: Shards of Darkness Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Styx: Shards of Darkness
This is the official discussion topic of the Styx: Shards of Darkness Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Amber
3. Unlimited Clone Duration
4. Custom Player Speed
5. Custom Player Jump
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Crafting Material
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Quartzes

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/24/2018
    Started development

• 02/24/2018
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Hayyee awsome now im gonna have play this one bought it awhile ago so gonna try it now thanks stingerr

Awesome trainer STiNGERR! Almost makes the Swiftness time better, but if you could add a time stop everyone would get GOLD level in it. Just saying… LOL! Thanks again for your hard work!

hey man as i am writing this its 3/11/2019 GB calendar and i tried out this "trainer to find that it no longer works and im askin if you can revisit it and see if it can be fix

Probably need to vote for an update as the game is not very popular the last post from yours was 2 years ago and only 3 comments in the whole thread.
I was confused for a second with the 3/11/2019. We do ours 11/3/2019. All the same !

Hey, so im playing styx this year, so i found out that the trainer mod is not working everything is on (except the unlimited Clone Duration its not working) and its just not taking affect. uh will there be a quick update on this?? thanks for checking out my comment :smiley:

1 Like

There is a chance this will be updated in the future but due to the small population it will not be a very high priority trainer :slightly_smiling_face: