Subnautica Below Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This needs an update, certain items like the scanner dont get recharged by the unlimited battery cheat as well as vehicles, easy crafting just does not work, and probably a few more things i have yet to discover.

I think I might be able to explain the vehicles problem. I think the way that it works is that it changes the number that determines power to always be 100. This works for tools and puts them on constant full charge. However the amount for power cells is 200, and because 100 is less than 200, your vehicles will never be fully charged. And if you’re using ion batteries/power cells, it wont fully charge your tools or your vehicles fully

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a ghost mod? Since the hooks for it seem to exist in the game already I assume it shouldn’t be too complicated, right?

The Sept. 2022 upgrade works fine with all options except unlimited battery.

Please add in the “fastscan”, “invisible”, “fastgrow”, “fasthatch”, “fastbuild”, “filterfast”, “nocost” and “noenergy” cheats. Thanks. I played for 3.5 hours with a new save and all the options work great so far.

super jump too

Hi, I’m wondering if there will be a NoAggession option? I love playing the game, but get very anxious whenever I encounter aggressive fauna which negatively impacts the experience (even with ‘no damage’ enabled) :frowning:

Easy crafting is not working, if I don’t have the mats, it is not crafting anything.

super swim speed and infinite battery just fell off and are in an constant OFF state. You call this latest update to wemod stable? Should of just stuck with not restarting it if you ask me.