Subnautica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Must be the game update. I’ll be back New Years

2 Likes

the no crafting requirements and the unlimited health is not working for me and the food and water ones only works half of the time

Must be cause of a game update

If youre the trainer maker and we know it is because of the update on DEC. 7th cant you update the trainer? I know you are probably busy with other trainers amoung your own life but your trainer is already fully created. shouldnt be a small matter of altering some things?

Sometimes the trainer has to be made from scratch

The full release of this game is in 5 days on Jan 23th. I just purchased it and can’t wait to play it, with the trainer of course. I know lots of streamers are playing this game now cause the release is very soon and I think lots of people will start playing because of that. Basically I’m saying its a good time to be on top of this game, if time allows that is.

Finally! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Since the latest update, the only mod I can get to work is the unlimited oxygen. It could be just me but every other cheat I try either turns itself off the second I activate it or doesn’t do anything. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

I’m having the same problem as The Spagooterintruder, only the oxygen cheat gets enabled, every other cheat turns of after about two seconds upon activating them. Hope we get an update for the trainer upon the release next tuesday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Used the cheats earlier today. Everything works but the unlimited health for me. It keeps turning itself off after a minute or so.

Yeah it happens to me too

It automaticly turns off again

Just posting here the game is in full release and no longer a EA title so updates will be a lot more slow now so the dev should look into updateing the trainer if it needs upateing

Just tried the trainer Unlimted oxygen and health do not work i did not try the survival cheat’s as my game mode did not need them.

Same Thing Happening to me!! I did all the thing what but not working

Just updateing the thread here. to any one who want’s to cheat. The game comes with a open Dev command if you dont know what that is just google it. it’s super easy to use and there’s a wiki page for subnautica that’s alway’s updated with all the dev commands to turn on god mode and inf. oxygen even spawn anything you need.

1 Like

Just got Subnautica and when i activate the cheats they do not seem to be working properly, The only one that functions normally is the Unlimited Oxygen and that stays at your base starting level of Oxygen. The unlimited Health, food, water, battery drain and Ignore crafting requirements is not functioning.

Trainer update coming soon (gotta do dead cells first since that is the most important game ever released)

2 Likes

Do this one first now that a pro member and a FRIEND. Is asking plus i suck at these damm survival games. I need the cheats !! :joy_cat:

1 Like

No because you haven’t wrote a wall of text criticizing me and offering to sub to PRO if i update this trainer. No trainer for you until you do that

2 Likes