Subnautica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

crafting its not work

I do understand that you hvae other games to work on but if you could update the cheats for this it would be great <3

1 Like

The Subnautica cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Awsome now let me kill and discover this crazy under water world
Thanks stn you da best !!

1 Like

I still canā€™t get the No Battery Drain to work properly? The Ignore Crafting Requirements works when you are crafting basic items in your life pod but it doesnā€™t work with the Habitat Builder tool. Is there anyway you can implement a fix to where we can use the Habitat Tool without having the resources?

Health, Oxygen, and Ignore Crafting Requirements (at Fabricator) work, but No Battery Drain isnā€™t working. Almost to fully functional, great job, keep it up!

What is Habitat Tool? Give me your savegame.

Habitat tool/builder is the tool to create and build bases and structures. It requires crafting materials in your inventory to build certain objects from the build menu. When you equip the Habitat tool, you click right click to open a menu to select different objects you want to build. The habitat tool can be crafted from the fabricator at the start. Should be instant when you activate the Craft cheat.
TheSuper7one, Iā€™m sure others as well, wants to know if you could add in a cheat that can ignore crafting requirements when using the habitat tool.

Well greenharjo covered it pretty well. Its a little tool you can craft in your lifepod. You can then build structures underwater as long as you have the blueprints. When you have the habitat builder equipped you just right click and a list of structures pop up but it requires resources for each one, like titanium, quartz, glass, etc.
If you still want my save game let me know, but itā€™s easy to just hop in a game, craft a habitat builder tool quick then jump down into the water to see what Iā€™m talking about.

The Subnautica cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Habitat Build cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, iā€™m sorry but some cheats donā€™t work for me and i donā€™t know why : no battery drain instant habitat build and ignore crafting requirments. For 2 of them there is a note like ā€œcraft/use battery firstā€ but i really donā€™t get when i have to active the cheat for it works. I tried many times and a differents ways but nothing. Can someone explain me exactly when i have to active cheats and/or in which conditions please?

Try to build something even if you canā€™t then activate the cheat. Same way with habitat.
Game loads data when itā€™s needed so do something related to the cheat first before activating it

Is there a way to start Subnautica in VR mode through Infinity?

You can press play after starting the game although I donā€™t think the trainer would work with VR.

Worth a shot tho?

Unlimited Oxygen isnā€™t working. (EDIT) Never mind, if you use a oxygen tank the oxygen decreases but stops at 45; the normal oxygen level.

Yeah I just didnā€™t use any tanks

ā€œNo battery drainā€ seems to not be working.

No its not. But i bet @STN fix it ASAP.

No battery drain still dont work