Subnautica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As someone who works in game development, I can tell you that this makes absolutely no sense.
Game developers do not care how you play the game solo in single-player sessions, because you’re only changing the experience of the game for yourself.

It only bothers game developers when people try to cheat online and ruin the experience for their other paying customers.

Subnautica are not deliberately trying to kill off trainers from working in their game.

They even have built-in cheats: Subnautica - Console Command Cheats. So they’re clearly not anti-cheat developers. :slight_smile:

The trainer is just quite old now and most of the playerbase has moved onto other games. Because, let’s be honest, this is an amazing game but once you’ve played Subnautica once or twice there isn’t really any more great replay value, is there? Because everything has already been seen and done. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Well, after several times of booting up the game and then initiating the trainer perfectly, I also ended up running into the situation of the game automatically closing itself every time now.

However, I did manage to fix it for the time being by verifying the game’s files though. So if anyone else is also having this issue, try to verify your game files and see if that’ll allow you to use the trainer again.

1 Like

Hey there! Love your work, just wanna say that upfront.

I have a personal request, and I only ask because I don’t seem to have the option for the built-in cheats.

Could there be any work towards vehicle health cheats? Or simply just vehicular invincibility? My play style causes me to take damage to whatever I’m piloting, even the drones take damage :sweat_smile: . Mostly it’s the creatures attacking me.

Thank you for the great work so far!

Theonus

1 Like

Mods are broken. Frequently they set the health, food, and water to 1 instead.
Edit: Game also crashes immediately upon activating a cheat. Random when it happens. Can’t tell if its related to “how much oxygen, life, food, water” is actually there when you activate or not…

1 Like

It doesn’t work at all for me. Game runs horribly and crashes within a few minutes.

some cheats work (easy crafting), some as long as you not take a tool in your hands (o2, water, food, speed,…). I got crashes with battery life and construction quite easy. Maybe someone can have a look into this? Thanks!

Yes please. I would love vehicle invincibility cheats. I hate it when my cyclops gets destroyed :frowning:

Just got back into playing Subnautica again. However, the cheat tables cause the game to crash immediately. Just to be clear, they worked fine just a few months ago.

Trainer is not working with the latest build. Unlimited Health won’t stay on, and toggling it instantly reduces your life to 1. Unlimited Food does the same instant drop to 1.

The Easy Crafting isn’t turning on. I’ve tried binding other keys, but no luck.

Have you tried the FastBuild and NoCost console commands as an alternative in the meantime? :slight_smile:
:point_right: Subnautica - Console Command Cheats

the mods that are not working are as follows

1. Unlimited health
  2. Unlimited o2 (crash’s game when i turn it on)
    3 )Super swimming speed

other mods have not tested so as far as i know they work
they stopped working 4 to 5 days ago i have been checking to see if the mods have any update’s
but find none for them any ideas and is anyone else having the same issues?

also just so you know i have lost at least 2 to 3 hrs worth of game play as the game did not have time to save apon crash

need a code for all items tiered of looking for scans

maybe a code for item finding

appears the value the ‘trainer’ subs in is either invalid or affects more bits/bytes than necessary, invalidating the save, which is a shame… works fine for first experience, but save, even with the values/bits/bobs disabled again, will cause next load of save to crash faster than the Aurora {game reference to show}…

can we provide save files or other info? really don’t want to use console commands, but will if no other option… seems a shame… addresses can be found, is it preventative code at work IN the game???

let us know, we’ll help contribute any way we can… mainly concerned about health and/or oxygen, both seem to get set to some invalid range, health on load appears as -1 on loading and dying, and oxygen, once you upgrade the tank, becomes invalid as well…

WeMod doesn’t modify game saves.

i think they just updated game and it now crashes as soon as unlimited o2 turned on. Game is basically unplayable for me without that, didnt test the rest.

EDIT: went in new game and the o2 works there so i guess it is only if you load a pre patch game? Infinite HP makes it look empty now but it does work from my quick test.

EDIT2: OK I give up can’t get it to work now. Thought it might be VR only but now it’s crashing all the time again. Could be my setup I don’t know. Maybe someone else will have the same issues, but game was working fine until recently for me with VR and mods.

1 Like

I’d like to corroborate, the mods are currently outdated, 02 is the only one that crashes the game, infinite stat cheats make the game show them empty and flashing.

the swim speed and crafting mods work fine, battery and construction work fine, would be cool for just the survival stat and 02 scripts to get updates

First time playing Subnautica - the wemod options worked well.
But it all stopped working well the next day playing the game. Activating health/etc puts it at zero and/or quickly crashes my game. It’s difficult to activate others cause they crash my game.

Hello!

Could you try not activating the cheats until your save is fully loaded?

Only a theory - but perhaps you’re on the brink of death in-game and the game gets confused about what’s supposed to happen in the seconds you open the game.

When it comes to wemod, I do wait until everything is loaded. I move around a bit and even do something like get something in the ocean before activating anything.