Subnautica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did you read through the previous posts before posting? (You should do, always). Because some share a link to commands you can use alongside the trainer. Subnautica - Console Command Cheats.

Trainers are updated based on current real-time popularity in the community. Subnautica is an older game that was released in 2014, so its playerbase (and therefore the amount of WeModders actively playing the game) isn’t as strong as it used to be. Despite the fact it is an open world game with base building, its replayability factor is rather low compared to many other open world games, because there’s only one story branch, and there is nothing new to discover. It’s a great game, but gets old fast after the first complete playthrough. So sadly it probably doesn’t have an active enough playerbase to be at the top of WeMod’s update list.

1 Like

hello, i have been using wemod for a while now for subnautica and it was working fine when i first started using it, now i havent played the game for a couple of months and wanted to get back into it since there were some new nexusmods i wanted to try. For some reason the easy crafting isnt working. So far the only thing that has worked is inf health inf oxygen inf water inf food inf battery and super swimming. Is there anything that i might have done wrong?

Hello!

Try temporarily disabling those mods on a new save and see if anything changes. There’s a possibility those mods are altering the same memory addresses that the trainer needs to inject cheat code into, hence causing a conflict.

Enable the Nexus mods again before loading your main save, to prevent any potential issues from having them disabled.

Hi, I have an issue I’d like to report. It seems that the Inf. health, inf. food, inf. water, and super swimming speed doesn’t work. Only unlimited battery, oxygen, easy crafting and construction work.

Yay, a new update for the game! I’m excited for it, even if it is just a few building upgrades. Will we see an update for the trainer?

2 Likes

The game has been updated to version 2.0. Inf Health, Food, Water, Oxygen, and Super Swim no longer works.

2 Likes

Here for the response.

I cannot get this to work. I just started the game. It says “playing,” but when i turn a cheat on, i just hear a ding and it won’t stay on. Any help?

1 Like

I have no legitimate answer but I assume it’s because of the update that came out, I don’t think they’ve matched the mods with the newest update. I could be wrong though! Just waiting patiently.

1 Like

A new update from “Subnautica” has been released. WEMOD blocks activation. Can I fix it somehow?

Having the same issue, specifically with Unlimited Health, Oxygen, Water, Food and Super Swimming Speed. The other 3 will switch and stay “on” but I haven’t actually tested them in game.

3 Likes

I take it we’ve played enough? :frowning:

1 Like

Can confirm that, ‘Easy Craft, Easy Construction and Unlimited Battery’ work in game. Still nothing on the remaining mods.

1 Like

Unlimited Battery is crashing my game when I activate it now too

Could you update the cheats please because only 3 cheats are working now because of the living large update, thankies !

1 Like

We do not take requests in the community forum.

This game is already in the update queue.

Go to the “Creators” tab in the WeMod desktop software to see the current update queue.

And click this link to learn how Pro members can boost the game further up the queue to a higher priortity: Game Queue.

The Subnautica cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Hi, curious when the Steam version might be updated? Looks like just the epic and xbox versions got updated :frowning:

My Steam version was updated 4 hours ago, before you posted this message. Successfully I might add, as it seems to work perfectly fine again.

All are working except for Unlimited Food