This is the official discussion topic of the Subnautica Trainer and Cheats
in the WeMod app
. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!
Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.
Trainer Options and Cheats:
1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Unlimited Water
4. Unlimited Food
5. Super Swimming Speed
6. Unlimited Battery
7. Easy Crafting
8. Easy Construction
Supported Game Versions:
We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!
Updates and Changes:
Released trainer with 8 cheats
Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
Like what you see?
Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.
A super damage cheat would be nice and maybe a fullbright cheat because im a lil baby
you can do super damage thru commands. Subnautica Console Commands List | Subnautica Commands. Instagib is a super damage command that insta kills anything you hit. same in reverse.
hey mrantifun im playing on windows store but if i use the easy construction commands and after that safe and rejoin my world my base is filled with water and if i try to exit my base i re-enter it but that is not a big problem but if i after i built a base try to turn on thing like unlimited oxygen it puts my oxygen to 0 and i keep dying so why is this happening ? pls make it work again
Your base is filled with water either because:
- You have insufficient power. No power = no oxygen = no pressure keeping water out = base floods. If you’ve built your base deep enough, there are creatures called lava larva (Lava Larva | Subnautica Wiki | Fandom) that stick to bases and vehicles and suck the power out of them.
- You crashed a vehicle like the Cyclops submarine into the base so it now has holes in it that you need to find and fix with the repair tool.
- The base was attacked by a large sea creature and has holes in it, see above.
- There is a natural or planted tiger plant (Tiger Plant | Subnautica Wiki | Fandom) outside your base, these can cause damage to bases, see number 2. If you’ve planted them to keep warpers away from your base, move them further back away from walls etc.
- The base’s structural integrity is zero or below negative. Add reinforced walls, platforms or bulkhead doors.
I did not have your issue when using the trainer.
So I was wondering if using this disables achievements? I know I’ve done a few things to unlock achievements in game but none have unlocked such as jumping into the water at the start. Below zero I was able to unlock achievements except for one which all of them are part of doing the story.
Using trainers does not affect achievements since trainers do not actually touch the game or game files in any way at all. Trainers inject code into your PCs RAM.
If you are using in-game console commands, yes that would disable achievements, since they directly touch the game itself. Achievements are also disabled in the game’s creative mode, they can only be earned in story/campaign mode (creative mode would let you get them too easily).
ok. thank you for getting back to me. I wasnt using the console commands i just used the wemod trainers. I guess sometimes the achievements dont work.
looks like some type of anti-cheat was put in since the last update
The Subnautica cheats have been updated!
- Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements