App Horizon

Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Subsistence Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Reload
4. No Hunger
5. No Thirst
6. Unlimited Proteins
7. Unlimited Fruits & Vegetables

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/29/2018
    Started development

• 10/29/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I am unable to run this trainer it goes straight into quarantine as file is infected, I am using Bullguard, have had no problems with any other trainers.

1 Like

Add Infinity to the exception list or uninstall your av

2 Likes

It’s already in there my friend, when you open up through wemod it’s trying to open a new thread which can’t be added to the exception list. The only way to make it work is to turn off anti virus.

1 Like

Ya excatly ! I dont even use antivirus. Too many problems

1 Like

Add the whole folder to the exceptions not just the .exe

Or better uninstall or deactivate completely

1 Like

Please add ignore crafting requirements, Inf Power, Inf Mass, and Inf Fuel if you can please? I know we probably sound like a lot of ungrateful spoiled brats, but I at least appreciate the hard work, time and effort you put into making these game trainers and cheats.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. These are crucial in order to make the game fun in all honesty. I spent around a whole day gathering resources, and I never died by the way, and at the end of the day, I was only able to build a small hut with a fire, and a base claim. This would truly make the game better.

1 Like

It needs to be updated :frowning: The no reload, Unlimited proteins, unlimited fruits and vegetables dosnt work Please update soon!

Vote for an update

I dont know how :confused:

The No Reload trainer doesn’t work. The others work perfectly except when you get poisoned which cuts your stamina in half. Please update.

The No reload, unlimited proteins, and unlimited fruits and vegetables don’t work for me

Hey, Is this trainer to be updated soon? I actually got pro to use it fully. But it seems only unlimited health is working, same as free use

I’m going to add the option to vote for an update, for whatever reason the game didn’t register a new update. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like