Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The No Reload trainer doesn’t work. The others work perfectly except when you get poisoned which cuts your stamina in half. Please update.

The No reload, unlimited proteins, and unlimited fruits and vegetables don’t work for me

Hey, Is this trainer to be updated soon? I actually got pro to use it fully. But it seems only unlimited health is working, same as free use

I’m going to add the option to vote for an update, for whatever reason the game didn’t register a new update. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Your trainer is outdated and doesn’t work in July 2020 - pls update - tks

1 Like

Still not working with Subsistence Trainer, even though it says it was updated 3 days ago. The one on MrAntiFun’s website isn’t working either. When I go into the game I’m still starving. dehydrated and have that infection symbol.

Hello there. :slight_smile:

This is not the most recent trainer. This particular trainer you are commenting on was not updated three days ago.

This is the trainer you need: Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BIG P.S. Thank you for the LINK!!! Sorry didn’t notice it wa a clickable.

Thank you for pointing that out. They should. however, update when something has been posted. I have been using the WeMod and it isn’t working, neither are the 2 last updates MrAntiFun has posted on his site. Nothing but the Health bar seems to work in Subsistence, even though my characters still show I’m malnourished, dehydrated and infected. I’ll keep an eye open here and at MrAntiFun’s site as well if anything is updated though, otherwise yet another game I’ll have to shelf because the Trainers no longer work with the newer version of my games, But, this is and will always be the Go-To place for me in finding good Trainers… when they’re updated
Thank you :slight_smile:

Well, I downloaded and restarted my game… seems this trainer isn’t working either. I still have the exact same issue, my health stays up always, even after being torn apart by a wolf, broken bones and bleeding, but nothing else is working. I’m still starving, dehydrating, lost my stamina and still don’t have unlimited ammo and my infection is still plaging me. So I made another new charactwr in Solo and the very same thing is happening there too.

Maybe I’m not applying the mod right? When I start the mod I hit the Play button, wait for the game to load, and return to the mod before starting any of my saved games to activate the cheats. After activating my 8 cheats I go back to the start up page and open a saved game. Nothing. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

The game had another update agian today or yesterday which probably broke some of the options in the trainer. It will need to be voted on for another update as it was updated 3 days ago

1 Like

the game has update to Alpha 54 =)

Oh, I noticed, and feel badly that all of you and MrAntiFun must feel over the frustration of it all, especially right after things start to look good again.
So, how can I keep up with any relevant news of another trainer update for Subsistence? It seems the more I look around the more places there are that aren’t keeping us updated with any news-to-know? Can you suggest the best place to keep informed on all of this, please.

Game update ? As you know would be steam
Trainer update ? Right here ! And in the app under updates can see how many votes the game has !

I’m not talking about the Game updates from the creator over at Steam, I get those automatically. I’ve been talking about the Trainer here :slight_smile:

Trainer updated are right here posted when they get updated. Or like I said in the wemod app there is nothing to follow to see when a trainer will get an update we dont give eta’s on updates

@STiNGERR I was wondering if you could add an easy craft option or something like that, do you think it´s possible? It´s the only thing needed for the perfect experience in this game.

Thank you for all the effort and time spent so far to make our gaming experience more fun!

With the new Alpha 55 update. Most mods have stopped working. Can Mr. AntiFun update this please. I wish I knew how to make mods or I would help.

Updates need to be voted for.

How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

1 Like

Except for the fact that there’s no “request update” button for this game on my wemod app. I am a paying member and my app is up to date, so not sure…

1 Like

Ok we will take a look and maybe have to add it manually if it needs an update :+1:

1 Like