Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MellowRebel ; I have CE. And do know basics of using CE. So please send info for what to do for ammo. Thanks

I think it need an Update please

I still have a question why the trainer doesn’t work on my own online server is there a trick or something else please help thanks in advance

all cheats is not working plz update

1 Like

first of all thank you again for the work you are doing. But cheats need an update - none of them works for me either.

Hello there

I have to get something right. That they don’t work is not true. The cheats work in solo and co-op mode. Only on a multiplayer server do they not work.

Sorry for my bad english!

grettings Casi

Is there any way to get a better infinite health that cures character, fixes broken bones, and stops bleeding and infections?

2 Likes

Infinite Ammo doesn’t affect arrows oddly.
Can we have Infinite Arrows please?

Also god mode again would be nice to battle broken bones and infection.

2 Likes

Unlimited Items stack in general would be wonderful

3 Likes

Or a split stack cheat that splits the stack but doesn’t actually take from the stack (item dupe) been trying to change stack amount via cheat engine, managed to do it with biofuel but lost a stack of fibers and logs some reason they just vanished when I split the stack.

Power/mass cheat
 omg
 lol

1 Like

Ahoj, je nějakĂĄ ĆĄance, ĆŸe zapnu cheaty na 32bit verzi? Na mĂ©m PC je 64bit problĂ©m, sekĂĄ se mi a hraju tudĂ­ĆŸ 32bit. BohuĆŸel mi to pĂ­ĆĄe, ĆŸe jde jen na verzi 64bit. DĂ­ky vĆĄem.

Using Cheat Engine is tedious and time consuming. I’ve used it before, but I hate having to use it when there was a clear cheat that was working on WeMod.

That makes sense that it shouldn’t work in multiplayer. Most if not ALL multiplayer games don’t allow cheats. You can get banned and kicked for using cheats. Now, regards to this game, I don’t know if there are admins monitoring the servers or if you can just host it on someone’s machine and your friends join by connecting to you. But, typically, cheats will not work in multiplayer.

Any chance of adding a “free build” option, like the one in Mist Survival?

2 Likes

For at least one game I have successfully concurred the elusive 2 cheats “POWER AND MASS” with Cheat engine. It may change from now game to new game but it remains for the game you are in at the moment. I use power or mass I just go to the value and enter 1000 to make power 1000 to Mass enter 200 and its 200. I stopped the game to rest and it may have changed but will come back and inform you of what it does.

It took me 15 minutes each to get POWER AND MASS for them to work in my game.

1 Like

ammo cheat isnt working anymore

I hope the ammo will be fixed

to day Alpha 58 in Subsistence dropped and so far the trainer has a problem the ammo is not longer unlimited even when it is in the 4th inventory slot .

1 Like

These dont work, since last 2 updates in last 48hrs, can you fix the ammo cheat please.

1 Like