Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do please read before you post.
There’s a big red box when you press the reply button warning you not to post what you just posted.

We do not take update requests in the forum. Learn how updates work here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

The Subsistence cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Still not working, definitely running 64-bit on client and server. However, I notice that an update has come through very recently (4-5 hours ago from my post) - perhaps he’s already patched it?

I can confirm… works great… thank you for the fix :slight_smile:

How are you running yours? On your local or on a server?

when i start in the game in the folder 64-bit it works, but still says everytime i start “this cheats may not work with your game version” for some reason.

Just on the local side!
Don’t have a server to test on.

1 Like

Correct, it works on local!

@ankiplank - yes, it will do, you can disregard it.

I just downloaded this app a little over a week ago. I am playing on a 64 bit version via steam. When I first try to start the app it says it won’t work on my version because it only works on 64 bit. Mine is 64 bit. Others said to ignore this so I said continue. When I go to the PVE server I have my base on and click the F1-F8 keys it makes the sounds like it is activating all of the cheats and even changes the health bar to show full health. The other bars don’t go full and the health bar is just a trick because you are still losing health and are anything but invincible.

I did go into a local game and it seemed to have the cheats work. I tried several other servers on the list of PVE servers and none of them seem to work with any of the features of this so please can you fix it or tell me how to make it work on random PVE servers.

Thank you,

the cheats will only work for single player only

What is the point in this then? most people prefer playing with friends on games like this. PVE servers are basically the same as local servers with the benefit of having friends working with you to build your base.

Most games offer console commands for single player local setups already so what is the point in an app like this? There is no way this app is designed only for local game play and that contradicts the video’s where this worked at some point recently on hosted games.

It would be nice if you put “Ultimated Quick Bar Items” since I use the cheat engine to modify the items for example 3 wood to have 50k wood or 999 wood.

2 Likes

Just so you guys know, SOME of the cheats work on multiplayer, but the host has to be the one to activate them.

To my knowledge the only ones that work when host activates, Are unlimited health, and unlimited durability

1 Like

I’m not seeing this. Although the unlimited HP does increase the bar visually, your base stats remain the same and you will die unexpectedly because you can’t see how low your HP is. Please confirm if this isn’t the case on your end. I am the server owner and have logged in as admin, still don’t see a difference.

EDIT I see it appears to work on MP player hosted but not MP dedicated servers*

Unlimited items, easy craft would be nice considering chopping down one tree only gives you one wood. Just bought the game because it looked amazing. And not too bad, but yeah. Resource gathering is NOT easy in the slighted, To make one foundation it takes 5 planks. One plank is 3 wood. You get one wood per tree. I can’t see me doing any builds like I do in other games unless resources are made editable.

2 Likes

I to would love to see a update to this game with options like unlimited items and or easy craft. other then that the game and wemod is great. Thank you for the great work.

1 Like

lol…I just noticed my error here…You get one wood per cycle…Not one woot total…But still 6 is best you can get, but normally 4 is average.

Great so far.
Latest Game update Alpha 59 of 22 April 2022 seems to have broken the unlimited ammo.

1 Like

no it hasn’t works just fine for me

1 Like

the unlimited ammo is not working for me either. so it is definetly broke for some people

1 Like