Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello Dima19, if you don’t want Unlimited Items, then you don’t need to activate them in the WEMOD Trainer! Question, do you play multiplayer or single player? I only play in single player, it takes quite a long time when you have to collect everything alone, in contrast to multiplayer when you can collect with several team members. So I would be happy if WEMOD could make that possible, it can only be done for the single player mode. Regards: SecureMask207

wich exe.file on the wemod did you use for this? i dont think this work anymore.

Was meinst du welch EXE??? Ich habe das Programm Instelliert das Ihr angegeben habt. Das Ihr im WEMOD reingestellt habt! Übrigens, ich spiele zur Zeit Medieval Dynasty, dort funktioniert euer WEMOD auch nicht!! Habe alles so gemacht wie Ihr es Beschrieben habt, es funktioniert aber auch in diesem Spiel nicht!!!

i have had no problem with any of the cheats since update alpha 60.

Hy, ich habe mit den cheats auch keine Probleme, sie funktionieren alle,nur nicht bei den Pfeilen, die verbrauchen sich trotz eingeschalteter F7 taste. Weiter wollte ich einmal nachfragen ob es möglich währe einen cheat zu machen für Unendlich Item, währe super wenn das klappen würde!

All cheats are working for me but have to re-enable unlimited ammo each time. That said I have run into what might be a bug. I have had it happen a couple times now. I load into the game and my explored map is gone - this has never happened before using cheats. Its not terrible but a bit annoying. If someone can look into this it would be great.

1 Like

Is it possible to make a mod that highlights all objects in the environment like plant fibre, berries, medicinal herbs, crates etc?

4 Likes

I believe that there should be a multiplier cheat for items when gathered like a x2 or a x3 multiplier for items like logs, fibers, pearls, coal, ores, items in crates/bags, fur, ext.

2 Likes

Is it possible we can get an update for the game now that there was a update to the game?

1 Like

All the cheats are working fine for me since alpha 61 release.

witam.mod działa dobrze na singlu, ale na multi nie działa -czy jest możliwość zrobienia tego?

These cheats are not to be used with multiplayer, sorry they will not work

ok. rozumiem, dziękuję za odpowiedz.pozdrawiam

I know the topic has already been brought up, but can we please get a unlimited items or items multiplier cheat. I play single player only and I would really appreciate it.

3 Likes

This is what i was hoping for, Unlimited Items to be added or a mutiplier, maybe some new cheats added to the game that some have mentioned instead of just a update after a patch.

3 Likes

Unlimited items is a must. 100%

2 Likes

Unlimited ammo, no longer works, I did as was suggested, by placing ammo, in the 4th inventory slot, but it doesn’t say ammo for which weapon, so I put shotgun shells in there and pressed F7 I got the cheat enabled sound, and when I fired the shotgun the shells in the toolbar decreased, and I still had to press R to reload, then when I looked in the inventory, the shells also decreased when I hit R to reload. Apart from that all other cheats work fine. And yes, the game is 64 bit.

1 Like

is there any interest in an item multiplier option?
also: this game is so brutal, how do people play it without wemod?

3 Likes

yeah i have 100% interest in an item multiplier option/mod. Lets go @MrAntiFun
Some games do have the option as a pro subscriber that we can suggest a cheat for a game. But i can’t find it for subsistence. So therefore this reply. I really hope mr antifun can and will add an item mulitplier to this game. Not just items as plant fiber or things you pick up. but also items in crates or the locked crates.

1 Like

matter and power and infinite fuel for generators and the other devices that use fire to render the fat to biofuel and cooking as well as free crafting? I seen these options on cheat tables would like to see them added as part of the trainer

1 Like