Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please add the alpha 60 release for Subsistence to your update queue.
Thanks for all the great mods.

WeMod does not support builds that are not released on the main branch. The game hasnā€™t been updated since April.

Unlimited Ammo does not work no matter where you put the Ammo!

OH, the last time I played all weapons had Unlimited Ammo! Just a few weeks ago.

All the codes work in the game on the permanent branch. Hit F7 after the game starts for unlimited ammo. As far as I know most trainers wonā€™t support experimental branches because they change too often. Once it jumps to the regular branch Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get an update.

Thanks for the reply, I kinda figured as much. Itā€™s just that all the cool new goodies are on the experimental branch.

I play everyday and all has been working fine until this new 6.0 update, I hope the devs know.

The update has reached the main branch today so if this could get looked at that would be great.

3 Likes

Seems the only 2 cheats that are not working with the current update is,
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Unlimited Durability
The rest seem to work.

Thanks for the great mods,

1 Like

The Subsistence cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

Hallo,ich spiele schon einige Zeit Subsistence habe festgestellt,dass unlimited Ammo nicht bei den Pfeil Arten funktioniert, wĆ¼rde mich freuen wenn das klappen wĆ¼rde!! Weiter hin wĆ¼rde ich fragen ob es mƶglich ist dass Alle Items auch auf Unlimited Items gesetzt werden kann, wie in dem Spiel Remnant From The Ashes. wĆ¼rde mich sehr freuen darĆ¼ber! :wink:

Everything works great now, much appreciated !

Hey, sorry do you mean Subsistence? So the self-made arrows are still not replaced and the other items like wood or crystals are not increased either. Canā€™t this be set like it was in Remnant From The Ashes? That the items are multiplied? I would be happy about that!
Regards: SecureMask207

1 Like

is there any chance to get unlimited iteam or something?

2 Likes

Hallo,ich spiele schon einige Zeit Subsistence habe festgestellt,dass unlimited Ammo nicht bei den Pfeil Arten funktioniert, wĆ¼rde mich freuen wenn das klappen wĆ¼rde!! Weiter hin wĆ¼rde ich fragen ob es mƶglich ist dass Alle Items auch auf Unlimited Items gesetzt werden kann, wie in dem Spiel Remnant From The Ashes. wĆ¼rde mich sehr freuen darĆ¼ber!

2 Likes

Unlimited items needed

1 Like

Hey, Ja es wƤhre sehr nĆ¼tzlich im Singelplayer Unlimited Items nutzen zu kƶnnen, man mƶchte ja auch weiter kommen. Und da ich alleine bin wird se schwerer als im Team zu Spielen. Und das mit dnPfeil Arten wƤhre auch nicht schlecht ,wenn das funktionieren wĆ¼rde!! MfG: SecureMask207
schƶne Weihnachten !!!

A lot of people and myself are working on ā€œDUPINGā€ along with infinite power in the base, on the generator, fuel in the stove along with fat. So far I can do the generator and wood stove stuff just during a session and not on a permanent basis. I donā€™t work here but for them to do it would take a lot of time away from them maintaining the trainers they do have. If I or my friends can solve it I am sure it will be made public. Since 49 or so it has changed somehow.

Would be awesome if we could have unlimited oxygen.

Would be awesome if we could have Easy craft no requiert items for crafting and uppgrading