Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

while updating can you add at least few more unlimited items like wood, components n other stuff? specially items for buildings so i can focus on building instead grinding most of my gametime.

I have tried everything i could think of, to find the reason, and to find wether or not it is me or my pc. I dont think that is the case though. Other games i play via WeMod are working fine. There is no UPDATE button on the page, i tried reinstalling game + WeMod, to no avail. I waited a while to give the makers time, but nothing happens. Can someone explain to me what is going on? And pls fix this? Or tell me how to fix it.

Welcome to the community, @MadMaxine. :slight_smile:

The game seems to have been updated after the trainer was last updated.
This is an early access game, which means it gets patched and hotfixed a lot, not all of which are publicly announced. Therefore youā€™d need to expect that the trainer will probably become incompatible every now and again. Early access games are a royal pain in the trainer developerā€™s backsides for this reason.

All we can do at the moment is wait for the trainer developer to get around to updating this one - if the developers donā€™t release an unannounced patch thatā€™ll break the trainer pre-release.

The lack of a button to request an update is explained here: Why canā€™t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.
Free games are posted in the community especially for those waiting for updates, here: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community. Feel free to grab some. :slight_smile:

Thank you RavenFyre, I understand now. I hope MrAntiFun will read this and update his trainer for Subsistence. :slight_smile:

Can somebody tell me what my incentive is to ā€œGo Proā€ when the one game I play more than Flight Simulator 2020, namely Subsistence hasnā€™t had a trainer update since January 2020.
Call me old, and old fashioned, Iā€™m 52 so that counts as oldā€¦ but if I am to pay for a service that allows me to use trainers in games, it is not unreasonable to expect the trainers to be kept up to date. Iā€™m in that age bracket that has cash to spare, but until WeMod can keep itā€™s trainers up to date, I will not be taking a subscription.
I remember the big hoopla when Mr. Antifun was brought on boardā€¦ WeMod made a big deal about it. Where is he now and where are the updates to his trainers? Number one rule of thumb when selling a serviceā€¦ keep the customer satisfied. 50 years ago Simon and Garfunkel released a song entitled ā€œKeep The Customer Satisfiedā€ so they knew about it back then.
Iā€™m more than happy to pay for trainers, Iā€™m not going to if the trainers are not kept updated.

1 Like

This was unfortunately caused by a bug that kept the trainer from having its new game versions detected. Due to the bug, weā€™re gonna test the trainer and update it if itā€™s needed :blush:

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you reaching out

EDIT: Upon testing, the trainer seems to function perfectly. If yours is still not working appropriately please ensure youā€™re on the latest retail copy of the game. If youā€™d like you can also send me your saves, potentially something later in the game that changes

1 Like

Thank you @Instinct. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d also like to point out that MrAntiFun releases or updates roughly 6 trainers a day (sometimes more). Say each one takes 2 hours each to make, thatā€™s about 12 hours a day he spends making or updating trainers for you. Heā€™s a human being, not a robot, he also needs breaks, food and sleep.

We regularly post free games in the community so those waiting for updates have something else to do and earn WePoints in: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community. There have been some very big titles given free recently.

I have the latest version of the game and there are three cheats that works.
i have no idea whatĀ“s wrong then.

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Durability

Hello. just wanted to mention that health. ammo and durability work. Stamina, hunger, protein, water, fruit do not work.

1 Like

@ankiplank & @George_Costanza.

Please read previous staff posts in this thread.

Yea I am having the same issue with only health and durability working. Unsure of ammo as I have yet to get that far.

Literally installed the game this morning.

Edit: Ammo doesnā€™t work either, at least for the bow and 9mm pistol.

Just bought the game last night, to test it out first before friends wanted to play. Reading ā€œPlease read the previous postā€ or ā€œupdate gameā€ is really disheartening to see, one reason I didnā€™t want pro anymore (saw that reply in other games I played with trainers not working.) If I really wanted to, I could use cheat engine to get stamina to work, the other 4, canā€™t really. Still kinda new to cheat engine.
Back to the trainer, I was curious to see is resetting hotkeys mattered, setting them all to one key. Nope. You run, out of stamina. You look at Hunger, Protein, Fruits, Water and they are depleting.
And I when I choose to write this reply, someone elseā€™s trainer isnā€™t working.
Looking at update history for the game, and when the trainer was made/updated (always looked for MrAntiFunā€™s trainers because they seemed to get updated quickly) 16 January 2020. Looking at updates for the game through steam, 53 Alpha 20 June 2020. Looking at the fact that the trainer was updated for Alpha 51 (looks like for Alpha 51 20 December 2019) and that we are Alpha 53, it could be the reason why the trainer is not compatible.
Side note, the other trainer available doesnā€™t work either. Tried that one too. I would post for that one, but if I see a game has a trainer from MrAntiFun, then I will go for Mr.
Sorry for a long post, but when I see staff say ā€œtrainer worksā€ and it doesnā€™t, kinda pisses me off (pisses me off is rather strong, but only thing I can I think of before I go to work today.)

@benn0296 the way i got the ammo one to work was fire the 9mm you start with first, reload, then it seems to have infinite ammo.

The post you were asked to read is requesting that you send us your game saves so we can look into this further. Because our testing team have not been able to replicate the issue you are reporting.

Once we have some saves where this issue is happening, we can try to figure out why it is happening - why it is working for some (ie, our staff) and not others. Unless we get these save files from people reporting issues then there is very little to go on.

If you want to help us get to the bottom of this issue, locate your save file for this game and send it to the staff member in the aforementioned post via PM by clicking his avatar then selecting ā€œMessageā€. Itā€™s that easy. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hello Raven,

I believe it may be linked to the difficulty. It would seem that outputs for damage change in Hardcore drastically. Depending how the devs handle it the IDs and stored values may change for things. So people who play on Normal may have it work whereas people like me who play Hardcore may not see it work.

Edit: So I was correct it seems. Infinite ammo is working in Normal for the pistol, but will not work in Hardcore. I will test other weapons once I get them and see. However, infinite hunger/water/protein/fruits and stamina still do not work. Even after eating.

1 Like

Hello @benn0296.

Thank you very much, that is helpful. I will pass this post onto the relevant people.

In the meantime, please could you send your save file to this staff member: @Instinct. So they can jump right into testing this in the exact same conditions as your game? Weā€™d appreciate it.
As you are a new user, I have granted your account permission to send PMs so you can do this.

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Canā€™t send save files because your upload doesnā€™t support the file that it is saved like. What else do you want me to do?!? Maybe thatā€™s why you guys arenā€™t getting save files?

You upload it to a free file host, like MediaFire, Google Drive or DropBox then share the link in a PM to the indicated person.
Nobody said we havenā€™t received any. The more we have, the better.

i have send a save file to Instinct, but as i wrote to him. the video he sent to prove the cheat are working, i dont know, when you look almost in the end of the video you can se the barometer is not full green all the way, maybe iĀ“m wrong but does it mean it works anyway?

@ankiplank THANK YOU for your saves! I was able to confirm this issue and have forwarded my notes to the developer :slight_smile:

1 Like

i hope i did send the correct file too you =) no thank u for helping and find the issue :grinning:

1 Like