Subsistence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Subsistence cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

ItĀ“s working =) thank u guys :point_up_2:

1 Like

It appears to not be working on my existing saves.
Do I need to restart?

Should be working fine. See if you can start the game from your save first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play the play button after. Click back to game

Hmm, nope. Only ammo and possibly durability seems to be working. Health is no longer working for me.

What version of the game are you using? Cracked, steam , ā€¦?

Steam, latest update.

How bout under play is history make sure your using the top newest trainer

I did, still not working. I can put the saves in OneDrive. Who do I send them to?

With the update today I think the trainer will need to be redone.

Now none of them at all are working for me. Even in a new profile.

These early access games are a pain being he just updated this 3 days ago guess he will have to update this again when he gets back around to it and see how many votes it gets

infinite hp works for me but the stamina and everything other than hp doesnt work

Hey @MrAntiFun, hope youā€™re well. I need your help/support with something: I am unable to use the cheats for 2 days nowā€¦ the message I get is: Weā€™re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.
I have tried downloading the trainer and running it but it still does not work. It worked for 2 days after the update so I am not sure it was thatā€¦
Before it stopped working only the infinite health, durability and ammo cheats were working.
Do you have any suggestions o how I can fix this.
Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun

The trainer is working really well, I just hope for a unlimited resources or easy craft option because IĀ“m having a hard time starting my base.

Thank you for the amazing work done so far!

Iā€™m reposting this here because I accidentally posted this under the other Trainerā€™s thread.

To MrAntiFunā€¦

(1) Is it possible to add the ā€˜Fishing Tackleā€™ as ā€˜Unlimited Ammoā€™ since the Fishing Pole is a sort of weapon (to fish) like Guns and Rifles are to animals and hunters?

(2) Can there be a cheat for ā€˜Unlimited Breathing Under Waterā€™ the same as all your Unlimited cheats youā€™ve created to eliminating the need to rising to the surface for air or crafting an Air Tank & Mask?

(3) Is it possible to make Matches Unlimited? I can never find them but the 1 single match I got when I first started the game. Funny, because I can now make a Wood Burning Stove, but not a match. I can make Fire Starter kits though. Still would like to make matchesā€¦

Just a couple of ideas Iā€™ve been wondering about.

And ā€œThank Youā€ for all your hard work (especially during all these troublesom past months) to make our gaming so much more fun. I always look forward to any game trainers youā€™ve created. Theyā€™re like an unexpected present from someone I hardly even know :slight_smile:

1 Like

chat is not working. App said we canā€™t download for a now.

2 Likes

this cheat out of the blue stopped working and says that unable to download the cheat

1 Like

What a wonderful surprise to finally see what the game world really looks like without that red throbbing frame on the screen showing me that Iā€™m starving and dehydrated! Had to run around and see & do everything before coming back here to gratefully ā€˜Thank Youā€™, MrAntiFun :smile:
Will let you know if anything seems not-so right. So far so good, for the exception that I still have to make an antidote to get rid of a previous wolf-infection, even though I died from it when I first started playing the game a few weeks ago. It came back when my character came back to life againā€¦ strange :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same hereā€¦

That error is generally due to an AV or Windows Defender blocking the trainer download due to a false positive.

1 Like