Succubus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Succubus
This is the official discussion topic of the Succubus Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Fury
4. Unlimited Power
5. Unlimited Dash
6. Set Player Speed
7. Edit Human Souls
8. Edit Demon Souls
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Damage Multiplier
11. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/06/2021
    Started development

• 10/13/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 06/05/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

yay!

cant wait for it to be finished

ikr?!

the first boss is a ■■■■■■■ Dick lol umm quite almost literally… if you guys need links or help for the Uncensored DLC i have the links for it!..

The cheat is not detecting the game nor starting the game up. I tried to use it before opening the game, after opening and choosing the exe file as costum. Still just loading forever sadly.

Bei mir klapen nicht alle cheats und zwar der 1kill der multipikator Unentliche gesundheit unentliche furry und power

Some of the cheats do not work, specifically, Unlimited Fury, Unlimited Dash, One-Hit Kills and Damage Multiplier.

Hey, FLiNG, so I have the most recent update of the game, and most of the cheats stopped working. I was wondering if you could update the trainer, please? Thanks so much! Great work, too!

@FLiNG can i recuest an update on this trainer unlimeted healt and furry i noticed so far are not workning but others wich i have not yet tested becouse i just bought the game might also be broken

“request” and “fury” and noup its not broken change the version of the trainer on the “history” tab your game are not up to date that happens with pirated games the only two ways to make it work change the ver of the trainer as i say early or update your game

i have updated my game and legal bought on steam and it all 2 is automatic updated i worked and saved to buy that game i played the proluege but it did not wanted to activate on my end i found out it was broken becouse it did not wanted to activate and i use the steam version legit steam game bought on steam mayby it works on gog but it did not work on steam

others by the way also say its broken if you scroll an litttle up

The Succubus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It’s not functional. In-game commands numpad 1, 2 and 9 and others. I’ve known WeMod for a long time, my games work, I know how to use it. Succubus does not work for Steam 1.47 and GOG 1.12.17062. In the game you can hear a ding but it immediately shuts off. I switch the game on and look in WeMod and see that it’s cheats off, it can’t be turned on or forced.

Please update this trainer @FLiNG Thanks.