Sudden Strike 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Sudden Strike 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Invincibility
2. No Track Damage
3. No Engine Damage
4. Unlimited Ammo AP
5. Unlimited Ammo HE
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Unlimited Fuel

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/12/2017
    Started development

• 08/12/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hey @STN , I tired it and it’s not quite reliable for me; just to be sure that I’m not clicking enemy soldiers I made battle groups and selected them every time and moved them around to empty spaces on map but there are still some random enemy soldiers that became invincible. Any idea why?

Didn’t happen for me. Make sure you have at least one unit selected before you activate the cheat then disable it afterwards so enemy don’t get the benefit.

This was the best way to ensure only selected units get invincibility - only the units you like get invincibility instead of the whole player units. If you can’t get it to work for player at all, let me know and i will try to change the option. Perhaps a reset invincibility cheat would be useful if you get enemies accidentally invincibile.

I passed a mission with your “Make sure you have at least one unit selected before you activate the cheat then disable it afterwards so enemy don’t get the benefit.” suggestion. But in another mission invincibility didn’t work at all! I lost my all infantry and tanks.

@STN I started that mission again this time invincibility worked but ONLY for the first set of units that I had when starting the mission, as you know you keep receiving units throughout the missions. I couldn’t be able to give invincibility to the units that I received later on in the mission for some reason.
At operation market garden allied mission i couldn’t make it work (invincibility) at all! Not even for the units that I’ve been given at the start of the mission.

@STN I’ve been having similar issues as @SoulReaverSS on this as well. It seems that even when I select my starting units at the beginning of a mission some enemies seem to become invincible and on another mission I can’t seem to get it to activate at all. All of the others seem to work fine just the invincibility that seems to be a bit glitchy.

1 Like

Found a bug when your reinforcements arrives invincibility goes buggy and some enemy units become invincibil.

1 Like

is this trainer dead cause its been almost a month now and the author has not updated the trainer

1 Like

Good question. I’ve been waiting for an update for a month now too. :frowning:

Update for what? I can’t replicate the issue so not sure what to fix and i am not aware of any updates to the game.

Can you tell which cheats don’t work or what the issue is?

Funny guys aren’t they?
Plz fix don’t know what but plz fix

1 Like

take that sarcastic comment of yours somewhere else. its better not to post if you are not posting anything useful to any of the questions asked

and as for what is not working is the following

1. Unlimited life is somewhat a hit and miss. when activated with unites selected only a set few tanks get unlimited life rest like solders and the ammo vehicles still get destroyed
  2. Ammo fuel doesn’t work. its like the trainer sets them to max but the game forces the original value and there seem to be a conflict between them. ultimately the ammo and fuel decreases as per the game rules and there is no effect of the trainer
1 Like

Not sarcastic mate . It’s always like that. People say something is broken but never tell what. With that the Dev has to check every cheat which takes longer to fix. Also the Dev might not even encounter the problems you (finally) just mentioned. A sarcastic comment from me looks different.
I’ll make a sarcastic comment for you next time you say something is broken but don’t say what

2 Likes

you do that, good thing, from now on i have a personal follower.
tell you what, to clear your misunderstanding, did i ever say fix something ? i just asked if this was active as the the last post was a month ago.
and also a little advice next time just tell the person to state what is wrong with the trainer, this is a simple straight forward comment unlike yours’ which was not

1 Like

Usually if people say that they mean that it’s in need of an update.
Actually 99% of the time.
I normally ask everyone what is wrong with the trainer. Though STN already did that so I didn’t need to. might aswell tell people how they could fasten the process if there’s a need of an update. A simple straight forward comment. Unlike yours that I quoted above.
And I’m not your personal follower. I probably will forget your name in seconds if I wouldn’t see it right now I wouldn’t know who you are either.

1 Like

then stop quoting my reply if you have no answer for my request or query. really a irritating person you are.

1 Like

Next unrelated post gets trashed and the person banned. Come on, lets do it :wink:

the invincibility cheat gets disabled somehow after reinforcements come in and infantry but its says enabled or ON when using but units still lost hp other than that good job

1 Like

it also makes enemy godded aswell sometimes

1 Like

Don’t let the invincibility cheat on. Select your units activate the cheat and then deactivate it so you don’t activate it for the enemy.
if you get reinforcements you can select them and activate the cheat again

2 Likes