Sudden Strike 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey :slight_smile: i think most of them dont work properly…and the game was updated couple days ago :slight_smile: hope you will fix it and thanks!

2 Likes

I will check it out

2 Likes

thank u very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bug report:

Version is GOG edition.

Invincibility cheat only partially works some of the time. Enemies become invincible even when not selected, invincible units do not retain invincibility throughout mission, instructions on use of cheat not too clear.

1 Like

I think the trainer doesn’t work properly because there are troubles sometimes withthe enemies, i took care when i select the units to activate a cheat, but i dont know how it affect only ONE enemy and i cant go on with the mission beacuse i cant kill that unit, so i had to reset the game, began from the begining of the level and do it all again. how can i repare it?

1 Like

The game has been updated, the trainer is not working anymore.

Could you please make a function to enlarge the view rage of players units?

Pretty please…

Hello I wanted to tell you that your cheat works more on SSudden Stricke 4 because I wanted to finish the game

Would love an update. none of the cheats work

Yea busy trying to make it work… but wont … :frowning:

Vote for an update!

Where can this be done,due to the game already was voted for to get Trainer for the game it self?

From the wemod app. Go to requests and updates.

This is a new feature we introduced, you can now vote to get a trainer updated and increase its priority

Would love to but there is no option to request an update where it is supposed to be.

Current trainer is not work, this game has been update to 1.13

I have the same problem here… its still not working!

Vote for an update

1 Like

For me this cheat isnt working, all cheat selected in game automaticly deactivate on wemod manage, so i think cheats not working. Mr.Antifun cheat working for me.

Yea the cheats activate and then deactivate themselves. They don’t stay on :frowning:

Use the one from mrantifun.

Those should work fine.