Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Cheats and Trainer for Steam

any chance you will add Unlimited Resources and Set XP Multiplier ?

1 Like

Can you make a video on your WeMod Youtube channel explaining how to run the process please. Cheers

4 Likes

when can we expect fix so the game wont crash?

5 Likes

This trainer does not work.

4 Likes

We need resources cheats (either multiplier, max/inf or slider/set) and level set/exp multiplier

2 Likes

Worked earlier on February 2nd, 2024. At some point it was causing crashes, now it simply no longer hooks into the game.

Crashes.

2 Likes

game freezes and crashes

1 Like

The Bypass installation instructions are not very clear in my opinion.

1 Like

When are you going to make a mods that work? Or are you just moving onto different games?

may i ask why suicide squad kill the justice league doesn’t have an increase loot rarity option for people that want the gear to be nicer?

i know there are mods that increase the loot rarity pool to get better results i was just curious.

1 Like

For root directory, do we place the EAC tool here

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League

or here, where the game EXE is?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League\Stones\Binaries\Win64

In the first path you mentioned.

Brother the game just got released, it will obviously get updates that fix bugs and might break the cheats. Just wait a few days

lol no offense the color of skill points is useless. should have just done xp modification u cant add any more skill points into the tree once u get to the bottom lol. and the loot rarity and an xp modifier will be the best route to go for this game for sure.

well atm is kinda pointless since the game freezes when using this. guess we gotta wait for a fix

The Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I created a small video for the bypass usage:-

Only has to be done once, If the game updates you will have to do this again.

2 Likes

Hi Fling, will you add Unlimited Resources and Set XP Multiplier?

2 Likes

Yeah it works to loading screen. As soon as you go into game your game just freezes