Sun Haven Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the cheats are nice, only issue is disabling the health/mana cheat will crash your game. though it’d be nice to see a “set skill points” cheat for each of the 5 skills available so i can set a custom amount and get all the skills for single player.

Yeah, the trainer works… mostly. It crashed my game when I launched from the wemod program, then crashed when I activated it during the game. After restarting the computer, it worked. However, none the money options work, and when I activated super speed, the game again crashed. The infinite health and mana work just fine, as does exp boost and insta-grow crops.

I also think it would be good to get a ‘add skill points’ option if possible. That, or an infinite item usage for potions / food, but I don’t know how feasible that would be.

+1 :smiley: also i would really pref. an set money/orb/ticket option over the unlimited cheat
(an option to set the amount of community tokens would be great too!)

Is there anyway you guys could make a cheat for adding quantities of items or unlimited items? @MrAntiFun

1 Like

I would love to see more options as well when it comes to money/orbs/rickets. Also would like to see an option for the skills, community tokens, and resources.

Unlimited mana and tickets mod doesn’t work and has no effect, after activating super jump I could no longer jump at all and it crashed the game

1 Like

September 14th is the next update to this game. Could we possibly get an item duplication or infinite item quantity cheat put out when the current cheats are updated? Please and thank you.
@MrAntiFun @STiNGERR @GreenHouse @ColonelRVH @FLiNG

3 Likes

Hey, is there going to be an update on this anytime soon? I know the game is in “PBE” right now, but you still should be able to update this with those game updates right?
@MrAntiFun

The Sun Haven cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Sun Haven got another update. It got released today, how can we put it up on the list again for update?

2 Likes

Game just updated, if possible can we have a freeze time cheat added in please and thanks.

Not sure if there is a way but…is it possible to get an infinite item cheat as well? We appreciate the hard work and trainer updates!

Just wondering if the mods are getting an update after the 0.6 patch on the 29th? I know it’s only been a few days but I didn’t see it on the update list. Thank you!

Changes:

After the update. instant plants growth doesn’t work and frequently crashes.

When you activate the Super Jump or Speed the game is crashing :frowning:

Hey Hey!

Just wanted to let you know that the Instant plant growth doesn’t work. It basically waits the same time the seed’s actual day length is, and is the cheat is on, the game save will crash.

Other than that, all other cheats in this trainer work.

1 Like

This is true, The instant plants dont work and crashes game. Everything els works great, thank you for the hard work.

So other than instant growth if you use super speed or something els with another it crashes.

Yea, only mega exp. Everything els ether wont work or is crashing

Crap that was suppose to be a edit im sorry

Changes:

1 Like