Sun Haven Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Launch the game through Steam instead of WeMod.

1 Like

can we still use wemod if we launch through steam?

Yes

Still needs to be updated tho… So this does not make sense. Why are we ignoring it?

The trainer is working and does not need to be updated.

Still crashes for me. When I open it through steam, it doesn’t crash but can’t use the trainer since it was not launched through Wemod.

Edit: found the solution. launch the game first through Steam, then when it loads, press play in Wemod. Mods can now be used in game.

Thanks for the mods!

1 Like

Does this work online? and if so does it affect the other players?

Could you possibly create an alternative version of “Insta Growth” that, when toggled, causes nearby crops to grow? I recall playing with a similar mod in Stardew Valley, and it was absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

oh my god you saved my life I was havinf trouble with that

Yes, this fixed it for me too but the unlimited tickets one doesn’t seem to work. I enabled it and then went to spend some tickets and nothing changed. I assume it will be the same for coins and orbs, but I can try it. Does it work for you?

I haven’t tried orbs or tickets but I know the money one works

Thanks, orbs didnt work either. I hope they fix it. I am not sure how to report it.

Tried the orbs and tickets mod and it didnt work. These are the only ones I actually need now to get me started on some seeds. An adjustable speed option would be good as I find super speed in not manageable unless you wanna go to point A to B really fast. Thanks

Both mods are working properly.

1 Like

Not sure why mine isn’t then. I have the issue where I can’t start the game thru WeMod, I have to start from Steam, then engage WeMod. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot? thanks

Everytime I try and use this it crashes the game before I can get any gameplay in, is their anyway to work this?

Hello!
Thank you for this mod!
However instant plant growth doesn’t seem to be working right
it wouldn’t toggle for some reason
thank you!

2 Likes

noooo theres a new patchhhh and can you guys get the mod to work/

is it still working for you after your major patch?

Trainer is currently crashing the game on launch when using the play, and crashing the game in general after a few seconds of playing.