Sun Haven Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A mod to increase the number of items to their max stacks would be really helpful

4 Likes

Please Update This! :cry:

2 Likes

Time for an update- full release just came out!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I Don’t think they Ment to say Full Release. but perhaps Major Patch Release. Being that it is 1.0 being that there was Patch 0.8 little while ago that came out.
Also them saying that there is much more coming as well.

2 Likes

any chance of an update for the 1.0 release when time is permitting? @MrAntiFun

1 Like

It’s up to version 1.0.2.

Cheats work just fine. I’ve just finished using them.

When using WeMod, the game crashes when you exit game (It doesn’t do that if you just play through Steam normally, so it’s a good bet that it has something to do with using WeMod)

They weren’t working for me, so I don’t know what went wrong. I think they updated again today (the 17th).

1 Like

Update this please new update.

1 Like

please update

1 Like

The game crashes immediately after enabling WeMod. Hoping for a fix! :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Really love the cheats/trainer, thank you! Would it be possible to add a 1 hit kill option for monsters/trees/stone?

1 Like

The game crashes when opening with the trainer, is it possible to get an update? Thank you!

1 Like

I love using this on the game. But lately it constantly crashes and won’t open up. I was able to use it for a solid week when I decided to go back to this game, but after the recent updates, I can’t use it anymore. I hope this trainer gets updated again.

a pause time/time management mods for sun haven

1 Like

Does the command and stuff show up in chat if ur in multiplayer? Can everyone see?

Worked fine for me just a few days ago before patch. Do we know if the super speed still works? Honestly the only thing I use.
Edit: I don’t use anything that tells me it might be unsafe, so I haven’t tried personally.

it will be updated soon its on the update queue in wemod app!

The Sun Haven cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

HiHi!! When I use the new trainer my game crashes but it doesnt crash when I launch through steam.

Hello, big fan MrAntiFun, you’ve enhanced my gaming experience for years, thank you.

I was waiting for this Sun Haven update but even after the new version, when I launch the game through WeMod it starts out fine, then gets to “Loading Dragons 100%” and the game closes with no crash report or anything. This happens when running WeMod in administrative mode as well.

Is this an issue on my end and how can I fix it if it is?