SUNLESS SEA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SUNLESS SEA
This is the official discussion topic of the SUNLESS SEA Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Hull
2. No Hunger
3. No Terror
4. Unlimited Fuel
5. Unlimited Hearts
6. Unlimited Viels
7. Unlimited Pages
8. Unlimited Mirrors
9. Unlimited Iron
10. Unlimited Crew
11. Unlimited Supplies

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/11/2021
    Started development

• 03/11/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The SUNLESS SEA cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you for making this trainer Stingerr ! almost thought that nobody will update the trainer anymore

TY for the trainer, but the unlimited fuel doesn’t seem to actually work

Cheats work fine but seem to corrupt the save game! Won’t let me continue after using them!

try loading directly from the load screen instead of pressing continue.

I also can’t get the unlimited fuel and supplies to work

all cheats don’t work, my version is V2.2.7.3165, may anyone check it later? Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi there, just played with the mods last night and it looks like there are issues with a few like Unlimited Fuel and Unlimited Supplies. An update to fix them would definitely be appreciated!

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if this works with Zubmariner DLC installed?

Thanks for the trainer. Fuel and supplies are unlimited, once you hit 5 it won’t go lower.

Unlimited hull, fuel and supplies work with Zubmariner installed. Haven’t tested the other cheats.

Curiously, a money / echoes cheat is painfully absent. Of course you can sell supplies without limit since you can set those as unlimited but it takes like 30 minutes of clicking to make any actual money from it, and since the trainer keeps the supplies and fuel at 5 you cannot even sell them in bulk (requires stacks of 10)

1 Like

Hey being you did sunless sea is sunless sky possible? No one has taken the time to hack it on here and being you did the first one i was hoping you’d be willing to consider the squeal?