Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Surviving Mars
This is the official discussion topic of the Surviving Mars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Credit
2. Unlimited Research

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/14/2020
    Started development

• 01/14/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Surviving Mars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you, good sir. :slight_smile:

When i am running the mod at the start of the game everything works fine, but if i load a save it seems to crash the game after 5-10 minutes of play. Going to test more but an issue that i have recreated with multiple saves.

Hello @The_Sherpa_Joe, welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

On both the PC and PS4 versions of this game, crashing while saving or while loading a save is actually a very common problem. So it’s very likely to be nothing to do with WeMod or this trainer at all.

An apparent fix reported by some players is to start a new game and then within that new game load your save.

Links for proof and further troubleshooting:

1 Like

Thank you, i will try that and see.

1 Like

is there any chance that more cheats would be added to the trainer like unlimited water?

1 Like

Can you update, please?

We don’t take update requests on the forum. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Damn, ok

I am having some issues with it on Epic, the first time I used both cheats it was fine but anytime after that it just crashes/closes the game after a little while. Possibly when it’s autosaving so I may be having the same issue that The_Sherpa_Joe seemed to have. Doesn’t happen any time other than when I use the trainer.

Same here… If i play without the trainer i have no issues. But as soon as i enable the trainer the game crashes a couple minutes later

I think i figured out what causes it to crash… It seems to be when you outsource research and it tries to revert back to “original” RP points…

My game always crashes when I enable the hacks.

1 Like

We need an update and more options like unlimited power… Please

Only thing i can think of to negate the crashes is to use the hack, save, then restart and load save WITHOUT hacks…
But yeh, update would be nice

This could really use an update with the new DLC

Since there has been a new DLC, UPDATE THIS PLEASE!

Unlimited Research still causing CTDs.