Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Surviving Mars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 10000 M Funds

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/09/2018
    Started development

• 05/22/2018
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 06/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/26/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Thanks so much! From how long this took, I can tell this must have been a real bastard to figure out. Your hard work is appreciated. :slight_smile:

whenever i use the cheat the game always crashes :frowning:

I am not sure if it works with my game or current version. I use Steam. Anytime I use the cheat it crashes.
Do we use this while in game? or do we need to use it in new game? Not sure what the problem is.

I can launch the game, Infinity reads the game is active, but whenever I press the corresponding Num1 key, I get nothing but the confirmation sound. I’m not getting any extra funds, and the information provided just say enter the overlay. What overlay? There are like 3 overlays in the game. Please send help… and noods. (Kidding with that last part.)

any news / update about this game ? game always crashes whevener i use the cheat

1 Like

It says Overview window, there is only one overview window where it shows your funding. I have the latest steam version and i just rechecked to confirm. One other thing to note, only press the add funds key after you have entered the actual gameplay and you have the overview window open, and press the key only once a few seconds (i.e donot keep pressing it or it might crash your game)

thanks alot, works fine !

i tryt it just today but dont work, maybe because of last patch?

1 Like

the mod doesn’t work I really would like some help

1 Like

It does not work trainer needs update plz.

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t work. Sound confirmation is heard, following instructions but nothing.

is not related to this trainer, but if you want infinite resources, use Cheat Engine and transport rover
when you land on Mars, select process (open game) in Cheat Engine
Scan Type: Exact
Value type: 8 Bytes
Fast scan: 2

Load few resource to transport (for example 2 unit of metal)
in Cheat Engine search for 2000 value (for every resource you must add three zero 000)
switch to game and load more resource (for example 5 unit of metal in transport)
in Cheat Engine search for 5000 value
when you get results, copy to address list and freeze value. you cant add more than capacity of transport (30 unit at start, 45 after upgrade). is enough to have frozen few units because when unloading resource, transport wont empty. you can cheat every resource in game: concrete, metal, machine parts, polymers, fuel, food, electronics and rare metals.

You can cheat also drone prefabs. In drone hub check available drone prefabs (if none remove active drones with minus), in Cheat Engine search for actual numbers of drone prefabs (if 5 unit in drone hub, search for 5). change drone prefabs in drone hub and search again…

This helps a lot, especially with fuel and rare metals needed for trade and money. Working successfully with latest version of game without any crash.

Fast research trick: first you must researched Explorer Ai to generate research points. With supply rocket sent many explorer rovers you can with few drones aboard (also if you have researched rover printing, you can make explorer rovers). Land rocket where you want, dont need to be close, but build drone hub near landed rocket and depots because repairing rovers if needed, and refueling rocket. Later if needed, you can destroy rovers for metal and polymers. 100-200 rovers is just enough for very fast research. Dont forget to outsource money for research to get additional research points.

1 Like

Tourist Trap challenge

• use Cheat Engine (described in previous post)
  • every tourist from Earth bring 10 million $ (10000000)
  • in Cheat Engine search for exact value 10000000 (this is example, if already have tourists, check current status of challenge. if for example show 30/2000 then you search for 30000000)
  • when you have found one or two addresses, you can change value to 2000000000 and win challenge instantly

The Surviving Mars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

trainer seems to be causing freezing and crashes.

The Surviving Mars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Game crashes everytime I start up my save file with the cheats enabled. Help?

@KTatsumi109 - Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
This is a well known issue with the game. It affects PC and console versions and is nothing to do with WeMod.

A common fix is to start a new game and then, within that new game, load the saved one.

See this post in a different thread for more information: Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games