Surviving the Abyss Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Surviving the Abyss
This is the official discussion topic of the Surviving the Abyss Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Choose Resource
3. Add Resource
4. Add Resource Max
5. Add Science Points
6. Immortal Crew
7. Max Crew Relations
8. No Power Required
9. No Oxygen Required
10. Instantly Repair Buildings
11. Instant Building
12. Buildings Placeable in Darkness
13. Enable Developer Console
14. Change Console Key to TAB
15. Choose Crew Type
16. Add Crew
17. Unlock All Tech Tree Items

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/18/2023
    Started development

• 01/18/2023
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 04/06/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/16/2023

• 06/07/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Food both basic and higher quality amounts being locked would be great, along with crew moral, stop people dying from old age and perhaps a toggle for producing scientist or engineers when cloning…

What else… preventing those farming tiles from becoming depleted? That said there is a bug where if you remove a building from one that’s not depleted it will mark it as depleted and unusable… so could result in some crashes if you magiced it.

All of those except for the farming tiles, are already done and being added into the app. It should be done in less than an hour.

The Surviving the Abyss cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats
1 Like

The game crashes instantly after the trainer’s activation.

2 Likes

Yeah, happened with todays update

1 Like

Game still crashes upon trainer being activated, new patch for today as well.

1 Like

Launch the game through Wemod launcher

i start the game through the wemod launcher and start a new game, i didnt activate any cheat, and the game are freezing. i cant move through the map, cant build or somethingelse

I started playing through the game with only the no power required cheat on and noticed that some buildings crew buttons don’t work and I can’t construct any new submarines due to the buttons not working on that building. Not sure if it’s a bug related to the game itself or something the trainer is doing.

Starting the game through the wemod launcher causes it to freeze and glitch out the map, starting the game as normal and then activating wemod causes the game to freeze then crash. So far the game is unplayable with wemod.

1 Like

Can confirm, the game crashed after clicking play while the game was running.

1 Like

Anyone seeing lately that the game locks up as soon as Wemod is loaded for this game? It was working a few days ago. Came back to start playing again and it crashes the game every time.

Thanks

1 Like

I can confirm… seeing it today

Huh, this is… Strange. Out of curiosity I installed and booted the game through the Wemod app, and now it’s stable with several cheats working fine.

Makes me wonder if it was a previous game update that caused our issues? I’ll need someone else to try this to confirm.

Only the Infinite Resources works…All others crash the game for me. Not sure why.

EDIT: Nevermind. Even that crashes the game.

The Surviving the Abyss cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

It seems to crash the game when activating the trainer.

The game consistently crashes with the trainer activated.

1 Like

App says this trainer was updated 2 days ago (4/16/23). Before that if I tried to start the game via WeMod’s play button or if I started WeMod after I loaded the game, the game freezes for a bit then crashes.