Surviving the Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Please make sure you’re on the latest RETAIL copy of the game from EPIC

I’m also struggling to get the cheat menu open.

I have only just yesterday bought the game, so it’s latest version (1.3.1.5514). And retail version.
I installed it to a different drive than i have Epic installed on, so at first wemod couldn’t find the exe. Added the exe manually and it could then open the game ok. However, pressing F1 toggles the cheat on only for a split second, then it turns off again instantly. I don’t have time to press F10. I don’t have pro, so i can’t manually toggle the cheat to see if that works any differently.

I know it’s not a problem with the trainer as others have it working perfectly, it’s clearly something i’m doing, and it seems to be people that had to add the exe manually.

Just to check…i am adding the correct exe? Aftermath64.exe.

1 Like

myself as well, I can’t get it to open the in game cheat

I tried it with the latest version v1.4.0.5654 (Update 4 - Great Minds), It works fine
I will try it fully when I have time. thanks

Just tried this again today after updating the game to v1.4.0.5654, and it’s still not working for me sadly. It’s doing the same thing when i press F1, just turning on for a second then off again instantly, so no time to press F10.

If anyone has any insight as to why it would be doing this just for some, i’d appreciate it.

Tried also, F1 “Tink”, F10 … … nothing…

I’ve tried also using cheat engine, the amount of planks, plasctics ect changed exactly as I wanted, but doesn’t worked with the game, the game still considered I have “0” amount. There’s something tricky about this game…Lol

Yeah… I press F1 It tinks but does not move I hold down F1 THE GOsh DANG THING IS A SIREN. (and it never works)

• gosh

You can turn the cheat activation sound off in your WeMod settings. :wink:

But if i do that i wont here if i turned on a cheat. and some games will break if you alt tab or the cheats will break when you do it so…

I’ve only ever experienced this, very rarely, if you alt+tab during the intro movies. Which is why it’s advised to wait until you’re on the main menu before alt+tabbing.

I have never, ever experienced this at any point during my many years of using trainers from all over the internet, including WeMod’s. There is no reason for alt+tabbing to break cheats, it makes no sense.

A lot of the stand-alone trainers on the internet actually warn people to activate the trainer after launching the game first. Sometimes that still needs to be done with WeMod’s trainers, but not as often as with the standalone ones from elsewhere. The “alt+tab breaks the cheats” thing is nonsense, people have been doing it for years.

it is most likely the games then.

Seems trainer isn’t working correctly for new law and order update. Please update.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If a trainer needs an update due to the game updating then you need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.
This link explains how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

ahi algun video de como usarlo?

Hi welcome. Please use English on here thanks

There is a video that explains how use the cheat

There is no video. Press play in wemod wait till game has started,
Press F1 then press F10
Make sure you are using the epic store bought version of the game

Its not working, opening the game and enabling the cheat with the F1 key makes the enabled sound but right after its auto disabled again.

Hi and Welcome to the community!

When this happens, it means a compatibility issue has occurred, This could be for many reason but one of the biggest will be from a game update.

Please Follow the instructions here.

Dear creator, any chance to add more cheat options, like more water, spawn adult with no deseas, undestructible buildings, add 100 all resources, faster porters. :wink: Would be sooooo nice. The ingame cheat menu is terrible. :frowning: