Surviving the Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Surviving the Aftermath
This is the official discussion topic of the Surviving the Aftermath Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlock Cheat Menu

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Press F10 after activating this cheat in game to toggle the cheat menu on and off

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/04/2019
    Started development

• 11/04/2019
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 11/14/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/05/2019

• 11/19/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Surviving the Aftermath cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Doesnt work for me.
What version number did you try this on ?
Could be that Epic isnt pushing last update for me.

The cheat doesn’t activate or what exactly ?.

Yeah, the “cheat” doesnt activate, so no cheat menu.

Did you press button # 1 when the game started then press f10 for cheat menu
?

Had difficulty with it opening my game but once I pressed play in the game launcher it worked. I can’t get it to turn on the cheat in wemod though.

UPDATE: I manually added the exe file and have no problem!

1 Like

The trainer works but not 100%.I have a problem with the resources cheat.The trainer adds the resources but the colonists dont know that i added resources so they think i have 0 and they wont bring resources to the buildings i want to build.

1 Like

cheat cannot activate

hello everyone. im confused on how to this trainer to work? I don’t see a play button. I also try to push F1 key and it doesn’t do anything.

What shows for you in the top right of the application?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

in game press f1,then f10 ,a panel will open,

1 Like

i have run into an issue. when using the wemod trainer for this game reloading any saves causes all of the resources to vanish from storage, all of the colonists to disappear, strange issues in the workplaces staff buttons. and most of my buildins suddenly become damaged. this only happens with the wemod trainer running.

1 Like

Trainer does not work. I have added .exe manually, clicked play and once the option is available I press F1. It will activate for just a moment then deactivates. If you try to activate again it refuses to stay activated.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The new “Expeditions” update to the game has caused the trainer to stop working. :frowning: The game time does not advance when trying to use it and all the people just stand in place.

Hi, the cheat doesn’t work tried many times but no luck maybe its due to the new update of the game.

This trainer is functioning perfectly, make sure you’re pressing F10 after enabling to open the cheat menu :+1:

No tried it many times when starting the game cheat menu keeps off, can’t turn it to on mode.