Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Why all functions can’t be opened

have you disable EAC?

By reading the first post

Yo, im just curious if this works with the deluxe edition… some might think this is a stupid question, but infinity used to not work with deluxe editions if it was labeled differently under steam. I dont particularly remember which game i had this issue with in the past, but i wanted to know ahead time before getting the game to play with some nice little cheats :3

I want to cheat level and experience.

I think the most recent update might have borked the Unlimited Ammo. For anybody that’s worried about this, the No Reload option works as both, so it’s a nonissue. There’s no negative effect on gameplay.

They added a DLC to steam’s copy of fatal bullet to which season pass owners have been updated to 1.3.0 the Unlimited health and Unlimited ammo do not work.

Ya I have that problem too

sorry for a dumb question, is it just two step to use this mod? because i have try a lot of way to disable the EAC but wont work, im just shock @@

Follow the instructions here for disabling EAC Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer

It is next in my list and i was about to work on it but guess what the update corrupted the game. Have to reinstall the game from scratch.

So it’s pushed down the list…

damn i was just about to ask when you where going to work on that fix

The Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

On the Infinity menu, it still says that the latest version is April 27th for me.

Nvm, it’s working for me. Thanks for the trainer :smiley:

The infinite money don’t work correctly in my game, the others cheats work good

1 Like

i followed every direction but seem not to get things corect please help

Can you add an exp multiplier please. The new level cap is 200 and it would be really helpful.

Please and thank you.

Multiplayer ? No no way
Multiplier ?? Maybe not sure but nothing for multiplayer

Hi, i tried to switch the hacked version back with the backup file and the eac installed but it does not reset the cp