Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you add an EXP modifier as well?

i can’t get any of the cheats to turn on and i used this method here, by running the alternate game launcher. got the message and everything saying that EAC was turned off and multiplayer wouldn’t work.

but when i try to turn any of the mods on, ALL of them self turn off.

i get a pop-up asking if i ran saofb instead of the normal launcher, and when i click on yes, the game starts up, says it failed to create and ingameclient and online wouldn’t be available. then i click on the saofb_launcher (renamed version, hence pop-up) and none of the cheats want to stay active, even after putting NoEAC in the launch file.

My good sir, i tried this trainer hoping the game would be good for me, but the problem is i can’t make it work. I followed your instructions, and disregarded other peoples instructions yet i cant make it work, pls help :slight_smile:

READ NOTES only shows up and not PLAY
any insights about this

much appreciated :slight_smile:

i will repair my game first and try to cheat it again if there is a reply
@STN

Click Got It

1 Like

is this game working properlly again?

what’s not working for you?

when i first downloaded it a few days ago, nothing worked because of the april update

are you getting an error like mine in the pictures above?

nope. the only thing i get is steam asking permission to run the alternat launcher file and then every single mod refusing to activate after turning off eac.

Oh ok well you can always try asking STN if he can update it but otherwise you have to vote for it till the bar is full

there is no update bar

when you click on the game there is a request update button above the options when you click on that you can vote to have the game updated.

Works like a charm. Just follow everything that is in the video and it will work. Thanks STN for that trainer.

1 Like

can you add experience multiplier??

i followed the video and got the cheats to work.

but big problem: unlimited health and ammo auto turn on, while everything else stays on.

unlimited money turns on but doesn’t work

Where is your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

it’s from steam

but here’s the f*cked up thing though:

i never seen my health bar drop below the half mark (only did the tutorial stuff, haven’t tested it in actual battle)

my ammo counter never decreases (despite the mod turning itself off, which itself is weird)

as for the money cheat, no idea what it’s problem is.

is it normal for there to be 999999999999 damage, yet the enemies don’t instantly die, just take a lot of health damage before dying?

The Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hello since you updated the trainer I can launch the game without it crashing now, however the sound no longer works at all for me I’m not sure if anyone else has had that issue but I have tried reinstalling my audio drivers and my graphics card but none of that has worked if you could give me a hand if your able i would really appreciate it.

These issues are really too weird. Just to be sure the game isn’t muted from volume manager in taskbar?