Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

worst part bout this trainers unlimited health cheat not working is the fact the i cant find a single 3rd party trainer that even has a working unlimited health cheat that doesn’t give all enemies unlimited health aswell (using cheat engine does the exact same thing this unlimited health does it gives all creatures unlimited health aswell as the player) roflz, it really does suck tho that the unlimited health doesn’t work since it get to a point if ur at the level soft capped sections of the campaign u cant really continue since u are fighting enemies much tougher and higher level than you are and just die repeatidly

That kinda makes me happy, i am not the only one that ■■■■■■ up baha

2 Likes

Uhhh I know this might be a little out of context but every cheat for every game is marked as pro for me… Help ;( (Are there people who use this without a pro status?)

You have to use the hotkeys. You can’t click on them anymore that’s a pro only option

Unlimited Health not working. it gives Unlimited Health to mobs. Would there be any fix for that?

There’s a small chance but since this developer is no longer with Team WeMod the trainer will have to be remade entirely and only has a small userbase here so most likely will be a while before it would be updated

unlimited health has pretty much never worked “properly” so thats nothing new, there is only 1 trainer on the internet that ive seen that has a actual working unlimted health that only applies to the player

You don’t need unlimited health if you use the unlimited exp cheat you should out level the mobs to the points they’d only be hitting 1’s on you

using inf health is always better due to the fact u actually get to experience leveling up, and once u start doing dlc youll realize you cant out level enemies in many areas especially since there is level caps until u finish certain checkpoints in the game

Until completion of DLC Chapter 3 you are capped at 150
Until infinite dungeon floor 100 you are capped at 300
then 999 all the way

Really could use an unlimited items cheat for this game.

2 Likes

I do not know all that is required for making a trainer such as this. So first, thank you for doing so. I enjoy just playing games and not spending 14 days grinding out levels and items. So my second is this. Is it possible to implement something into the trainer that can give you all the items and something that can give you a weapon skill boost? I know this is an older game, but it and SAO: Fatal Bullet are steadily becoming my new favorites. Thanks for the time and effort it takes to puts these together, whether or not you have the time to make either of these request available.

Items cheat please!

Hello,

Is there any hope to get the unlimited Hp fixed? Its kinda annoying that the enemies are on godmode as well. ‘-’ …meh

Greets~

unfortunately this will never get fixed as STN is retired
there is only 1 cheat engine table or game trainer(forgot which one) on the entire internet that actually has a working infinite Player Health option for this game ,
sadly this trainers Infinite Health cheat has never worked from first release

what ive always just done while playing this game is just combo this trainer with a cheat engine table at the same time that way it covers everything thats important

Oh I see… aw that’s sad.
May I ask how you did it with cheat engine?

I dont remember, I would have to recheck as i haven’t played SAO HR since july of 2020

yeah, I am having the same issue as well.

can someone update the cheat at least make a unlimited item please

1 Like

I second this. This trainer should be fixed.

1 Like

please add unlimited item, Thank you