Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
This is the official discussion topic of the Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited SP
3. Unlimited Burst
4. Instant Skills Cooldown
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited Money
7. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/19/2020
    Started development

• 08/19/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

can u make an unlimited health and sp code for your ally and a max affinite code for all your allies, that would be great

1 Like

Why is the one hit option doesn’t work and I do zero damage

it would cancel the one hit option if I activated a buff that increases strength for some reason

is there any chance you can add a experience multiplier for both the player and their party members???

Even with unlimited health I died, isn’t there a way to create a god mode cheat? For all characters not just Kirito or the partner but also to groups when fighting the final boss.

Hi please fix the money amount. The maximum is 99 million.

Hello, would it be possible to add exp and money multipliers, thank you :smiley: