Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it just keep say that I need to Install Game. still bugged I keep installing game still same.

Please follow the steps here: Why can't WeMod find my installed game? - WeMod Support

Would love to see everything from the cheat engine table added!

The Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Only SET MONEY code works for me;

Unit Heal will show the value but no effect - you’ll still die and your char greyed out

Game Speed isnt necessary because the game allows you to hold R2 (Ps4 Controller) to speed up both battles and dialogs.

Could definitely use ALL/MAX/INF Resources and Skill Points

Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

Was hoping the update would add more cheats to this, sigh.
Please add something for resources and maybe xp, cp gain.
Infinite Items, or a way to adjust leadership score. Things along those lines.

The money code works, the healing as far as I can tell only works on your armies turn and has been that way since the first codes were released, units still have to be at least scrolled over for the healing to take effect and it does not resurrect units. The game speed code I never noticed a difference either before or after the update.

Guess I am going back to trying to find a free trainer for the things I listed above.

4 Likes

Could you added more cheat? For example faster EXP or Resources?

2 Likes

more cheat codes needed, such as resources, faction points, unit xp.

3 Likes

This does not seem to work with the most recent patch. My game version is 1.01.1 Any possibility for an update?

not working with recent patch 1.02

Crashes on startup sadly. I hope this will get updated.

First of all THANK YOU for these - I can only guess how difficult it was seeing that other paid cheat sites have labeled this game as un-cheatable due to complexity from rpgmaker system.

These cheats were working fine until the recent patch - money still works but healing no longer works. Would really love and appreciate an update for this :slight_smile: cheers

1 Like

Any trick to start the game with the trainer, without it crashing? I am using steam version if that matters.

hope can get update… thank you…

2 Likes

The Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Honestly I have no idea how it crash on your end, it just shows how bad the game engine is. Our tester got to chapter 5 without any problem.

I also got crash when i try start it from Trainer. Then I remember got 1 game also got this issue and I try it… It works. The solution is to start the game from steam first. When got to title page, then click on trainer to start and it does not crash. I was able to play it fine. Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Well it was working, up until today with the Halloween challenge. I started a new game for it and the healing mod and gold mod don’t work

3 Likes

any idea when the mod will be updated? i just got the game today when it was on sale but the mod is outdated

have better chances using Cheat engine than waiting for an update for this game