Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga
This is the official discussion topic of the Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Money
2. Heal Unit
3. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Backup your save files often.
Make sure trainer is showing “Playing” before loading the save file.
Disable Heal Unit outside of battle or game will crash! Latest game update will crash often with mod, seems intended from the dev.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2022
    Started development

• 06/18/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 08/16/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 10/03/2022

• 11/09/2022
    Updated notes

• 02/07/2023

• 09/08/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats
2 Likes

YES was hoping for cheats for this game, can’t wait to see what else y’all do :smiley:

mINE IS TELLING ME INSTALL GAME. i’M NOT SURE WHATS CAUSING THAT.

1 Like

Try to restart WeMod, there was a problem with the game exe.

Thank you. Is there a possibility to add more options? I’d love to see infinite tokens or movement. Cheers!

Glad to see the cheats flowin in. I would just love a “cap” increase.

1 Like

Hp cheat changes the first value of the hp stat not the permanent value . Then goes back down to base stat. Max exp might be easier one to add after killing an enemy .

I’m afraid not, the game is already very difficult to work with being RPG Maker, most cheat maker would’ve skipped this game. The problem is the code accesses too many different things at once so if you’re careless you will break the save file often.

2 Likes

I have tried all 3 cheat and they don’t seen to be working and I have restarted my game and WeMod a few times as well and nothing seems to work.

3 Likes

Is it possible the next cheat could be an XP one or max stats so I could have max armies out in force.

1 Like

The HP mod is causing crashes, it sets a units HP to an infinite value when you hover over it but when the unit takes damage the HP value goes back to its original value, then the mod tries to come into effect and reup the value to infinite again which closes the game entirely.

If anything I would love just having 999 arena tokens, that way we can farm exp and cp infinitely without the need for exp, cp, or any stat mods whatsoever.

EDIT: So the HP mod doesn’t cause crashing now because it does what it says it’s supposed to now (adds 100 HP) however once you initiate battle the HP drops back down to the original amount and doesn’t carry over. The cheat is essentially useless honestly because the additional 100s you add on all go away after you fight one time and in most cases don’t even apply in battle. I’ve had a character with 5k HP die to a 300 damage hit because their original HP was less than 300.

3 Likes

Which version is it? And the Heal Unit should add 100 every time you hover it. It can get pass the max number but that’s about it, not infinite. I notice the dev announce v1.0b early but I’m still getting v1.0a here. You can also post the save file for inspection.

Doesnt matter . Hp still drops based on the max HP . All the excess drops with it .

The cheats seems not working.

1 Like

all 3 Cheats works fine for me.
Squad Cap or Movemend would be Interesting , but mutch more Tech Token / Empire Exp for Research :slight_smile: But that´s only my dream G

PS :slight_smile:
It’s an RPG maker thing, values at 4 bytes using the formula (X*2)+1. So 500 gold or whatever would be 1001.

1 Like

I think this needs an update. The heal unit seems to have stopped

Never mind. All seems to be working in order.

The money cheat does not work. It crashes the game when I try to set any value for it. This started to happen after the recent update to the main game

The cheat not active, it just keep say that i need to Install Game, Event if i drag Exe to it, it still Erro !