Takes up two screens when i launch!

i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. When I restart the computer it reverts to taking up both screens plus more as I have to do a lot to shrink it. Video of it doing itoing it`

can i get any help with this please

Hello there! :slight_smile:

This is a PC-sided issue which is not triggered by WeMod. It’s also quite common. We generally do not give support for non-WeMod issues, because we do not have access to any necessary non-WeMod support tools.

Microsoft Support provides some solutions, including a video tutorial, in their community, such as:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-remember-the-window-size-and/4fa9d825-1a61-442d-87f9-2642eaf21303

maybe, It only happens with Wemod, and I have never used docking on any app. The issue is not even the one described. I posted a video of what is going on. Wemod takes up BOTH monitors. If i were to guess how big it actually it is it would take 4-6 monitors to see it all at once when opened. Ive been a paid member for 3 years and the best i can get is ‘not our problem’

You can try changing the size and see if that resolves the issue. I assume it isn’t saving the size. C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\init.json

We understand your concern and want to assure you that your experience and satisfaction with our service are very important to us. Unfortunately, without more reports, we have to assume it isn’t a widespread issue that requires the developers to intervene at this time.