Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited TP
3. Unlimited SP
4. Unlimited Gauge
5. Unlimited Gald
6. Unlimited Items
7. Fast Kill

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/15/2019
    Started development

• 01/15/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 01/09/2021
    Unlimited Gauge cheat added
    Fast Kill cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t work with current version, they updated the game and this is annoying.
I waited years for the “officially translated” release but can’t play as I want.

I know this is an old game remastered but an update a month after release, can’t they get it right on their first attempt so as to not need an update.
They had years to get it right, why do we have to put up with their incompetence.

And being yours is the only comment in 4 years I doubt there will be an update for this
Can vote but long way off
It’s stupid how they make a game and have to keep updating the damm thing make it right the first time !

It has been a 8 months for no update for the trainer

Unfortunately this game isn’t too popular among our community. It will be updated eventually. If you want to help it along, voting for an update in the WeMod app is the best way :slightly_smiling_face:

any chance for an update?

i don’t know if it’s tp or sp, but one of them crashed my game during battle.

i say those two, cause i doubt the others (except maybe health?) would crash the game during combat.

figured out why the game crashed: the tp was active during the beginning stages of tutorial combat.

everything is working just fine now.

could use a weapon/skill arte exp booster though.

2 Likes

The Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Gauge cheat added
  • Fast Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Unlimited items doesn’t seem to apply to all items. Some are 999, some are 15, and some the items are still used. (Discovered when synthing new weapons and ran out of certain items.)

Also, Unlimited Gald seems to give max but when buying it will still go down. Work around was saving, turning off cheat, reloading save, and then turning back on.

Neither are big issues and I know this isn’t a popular title but wanted to report it just in case.

Thanks for all the awesome trainers you guys make!

1 Like

None of the trainer options appear to have any effect on the character Patty, any chance this could be fixed? Specifically the fast kill and unlimited items(does not give her any of her character specific gear).

1 Like

Fast Kill on Patty doesnt work. Can someone fix it please?

Or can be made a cheat that pauses the timer of the coliseum?

The unlimited items cheat still doesn’t apply to any of patty’s specific equipment, and several crafting materials. Plus there are a handful of weapons for almost every character that are missing from it and need to be acquired through the normal method in-game. Most of the missing materials and weapons are the ones that are hard and/or annoying to get, so it’d be much appreciated if they could be included…

Other than that, this trainer is super useful and fun, thank you!

1 Like

It was helpful for my use, I only really used it for the unlimited money cheat because if you just put in the game on easy mode and combine it with the sam picker for achievement unlocking its pretty much a cakewalk from there to play the game because you basically tank everything… well at least very early in the game you just kinda rush through it because nothing is strong enough to actually kill you…

I imagine if you put it on a higher difficulty (again I don’t know why you would want to do that with the sam picker can just get those achievements for you with a button press) it would be a bit more of a challenge were it requires a lot of effort to do.

Of course im still very early in the game and I do remember the difficulty spiking up as it goes on so its too early to say if I’ll end up using the unlimited heath/tp/sp stuff is actually going to work… but I assume they will.

It does seem like the unlimited items cheat doesn’t work which is kinda pointless anyways when you can just use the unlimited money cheat instead and just buy max of everything anyways? This is just a fairly limited and basic cheats for the game anyways so again it doesn’t really bother me since I shouldn’t really have much trouble beating the game.